Five Facts: 2017 Nissan Maxima
- Nissan’s flagship 2017 Maxima offers Apple CarPlay™ as standard equipment on all grade levels — provides easy, convenient control of music, navigation, phone, texts and more than a dozen popular third party apps
- “4-Door Sports Car” Maxima features a 300-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 and responsive suspension, bringing sports car-like acceleration and handling to large sedan segment
- Standout styling showcases Nissan’s dramatic design language — including V-Motion front end, signature boomerang lights, kick-up C-pillars and unique floating roof appearance
- Premium class-above, bespoke crafted interior, anchored by a command central driver’s cockpit, rivals luxury vehicles
- The eighth generation Nissan Maxima, which was completely revised for the 2016 model year, is enhanced for 2017 with the addition of standard Apple CarPlay™ iPhone® connectivity, becoming the first Nissan vehicle to add the industry standard in smartphone connectivity.