- Construction of Oju/Loko–Oweto bridge over River Benue to link Loko (Nasarawa state) and Oweto (Benue state) along route F2384 (almost completed)
2. Dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road section I (International Airport link road junction–Sheda Village) (ongoing)
3. Dualisation of Suleja–Minna Road in Niger State Phase II (ongoing)
4. Dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road: Section IV Koton Karfe–Lokoja in Kogi State (ongoing)
5. Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin Road: Obajana–Okene in Kogi State (ongoing)
6. Rehabilitation of Enugu–Makurdi Road: Otukpa-Otukpo Section completed, work ongoing on Otukpa-Enugu/Benue Border, and on Otukpo-Aliade section.
7. Construction of Otukpo-Oweto Road (almost completed)
8. Completed construction of 93km Ilorin-Jebba Road, (completed in 2018)
9. Dualisation of Abuja–Keffi–Lafia–Makurdi Road (ongoing)
10. Rehabilitation of Suleja-Minna Road (ongoing)
11. Construction of Nigeria’s Central Rail Line (Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Standard Gauge Line), spanning Kogi, Edo and Delta States. Tracks and Communications systems completed, Station Construction ongoing.
12. Completed rehabilitation of the Abuja International Airport Runway, and construction of new Abuja International Airport Terminal.
13. Completed the abandoned Bill Clinton Drive Interchange Bridge along the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Road (Airport Road), in the FCT.
14. Construction of Apo–Wasa–Karshi Dual Carriageway, part of the Outer Southern Expressway (OSEX) in the FCT (ongoing)
15. Construction of the Inner Southern Expressway (Goodluck Jonathan Way) in the FCT (ongoing — some sections have been completed and opened in the last three years).
16. Completed Mangu Regional Water Supply Scheme, in Plateau State
17. Completed Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Water Supply Project, Benue State
18. Construction of 30MW Gurara Power Plant, Niger State (ongoing)
19. Construction of 700MW Zungeru Hydro Power Plant, Niger State (ongoing; completion target of 2020)
20. Transmission Grid (ongoing):
a. A $12.4 million project funded by the Japanese Government for the upgrading (installation of power capacitor banks) of two Transmission Sub-Stations, in Apo, FCT and Keffi, Nasarawa, respectively, to stabilize power supply to 7,000 households. The project commenced in 2016 and was completed in 2018.
b. 150MVA 330/132//33KV Power Transformers at Kanji (Fakun), Niger State, added capacity 120MW (2016)
c. 2x60MVA 132/33KV Power Transformer at Lokoja, Kogi State, added capacity 96MW (2016)
d. 1460MVA 132/33KV Power Transformers at Kontagora, Niger State, added capacity 48MW 92016)
e. 60MVA 132/33KV Power Transformers at Okene, Kogi State, added capacity 48MW (2016)
f. 2x40MVA 132/33KV Power Transformer at Kainji (Dogon Gari), Niger State, added capacity 64MW (2016)
g. 2x60MVA 132/33KV Power Transformer at Kukuaba, FCT Abuja, added capacity 96MW (2017)
h. 60MVA Transformer in Karu Substation, FCT
21. Energizing Education Programme, an initiative of the FGN to provide sustainable and clean power supply to Federal Universities and University Teaching Hospitals across Nigeria, is being implemented in the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, Benue
22. Social Investment Programme:
a. 98,700 N-Power Beneficiaries across the seven States of the North Central.
b. School Feeding currently ongoing in 3 States of the North Central: Benue, Niger and Plateau