How to Obtain Trade license in Dubai Mainland?
What is Trade/Commercial License in Dubai?
Trade license is also known as commercial license in Dubai and is must to have by those entrepreneurs who want to do any kind of trading business in UAE. The Department of Economic Development plays an important role for getting trade license in Dubai that permits entrepreneurs to do trading business in UAE. If you go for any kind of business that comes under commercial activity, then you are required to get commercial license from the DED Department.
If your business goal is to buy and sell goods in all over UAE, then setting up a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Dubai Mainland can be one of best business decisions. This is most widely preferred business license by companies with foreign ownership who wish to import, export and distribute products in Dubai, UAE.
According to UAE companies’ law, you need to appoint an UAE national for commercial license company formation in Dubai Mainland that will acts as a local sponsor for your business.
The complete procedure of getting Trade/Commercial license in Dubai
1. Identification of your business activity/business category
2. Trade name selection and reservation
3. Find trusted local sponsor
4. Initial approval application submission to DED (The Department of Economic Development)
5. Find correct business premises or office for your company activity
6. Preparation of all required legal documents like MOA (Memoranda of Association), Ejari documents etc
7. Final submission of all these documents to Dubai government department of economic development in order to obtain trade license in UAE
With more 15 years of experience as a UAE company formation consultant, Business Link UAE is also here to provide complete assistance for commercial license setup in Dubai.