Bytom Weekly News
- Bytom officially realesed Bystack whitepaper and it’s the first adoption of one main chain with several sidechain BaaS platform based on BUTXO. Here is the website: https://www.bystack.io/ Bystack is a platform aiming to break the Trilemma and help create, manage and maintain enterprise network and business applications
- Bytom Devcon 2 will be held in the early September in San Francisco and now the application for dev competition is living now. For details: https://devcon.bytom.io/ Welcome to participate in our competition!
- Bytom’s meetup in NYC was held successfully and thx those for coming to our meetup. Bytom CEO Duan Xinxing announced that Bytom Dev Competition
- Tested common interface functions;
- Increased the input and output types for crosschain;
- The ed25519 algorithm was modified to a common interface to support the introduction of configurable public key algorithm.
- Added BBFT network transmission processing for consensus message;
- Fixed message encoding error found on node;
- Optimized the logic of state information transmission between nodes and solved the problem of abnormal height state of nodes;
- Added a unique network ID to physically isolate the subnetworks to prevent the interference of multiple subchain networks.
- Added vote output, canceled input for vote transaction as well as unit test;
- Sign and verify for consensus node when adding block processing;
- Added attach block and detach block to process the voting result of consensus node;
- Merged Blockmeta front-end and back-end and researched,
- Blockmeta asset API modification;
- Blockmeta containerization: DB, Bytom and flask app were split and tested.
- Asset name optimization, filter for asset symbol special character;
1. Connected the front-end and back-end to adjust the red envelope dapp.
2. Connected the front-end and back-end of DApp ;
3. Optimized DApp database batch processing, process in parallel, added content details, etc.;
4. Completed the homepage, download page, share page, open page, red envelope details page, initial jump logic, and basic page when receiving for red envelope;