Bytom Weekly Dev Report (2017.11.13)
1. [dev] Customize control program which controls generating coinbase transaction contract in block, and optimize orphan block rollback and storage functions.
2. [dev] Add getBlockByHash interface, fix CI, collate RPC interface, and complete the initial transformation of cobra command-line client with transfering some commands.
3. [dev] Analyze the modifies of function details, add parameters such as nonce, and increase the calculation results into hash function.
4. [dev] Research principle of realization of contract, code ivy contract compiler, and collect ivy typical contract templates.
5. [dev] Optimize the design and implementation of accountutxo database rollback and solve the issue of excessive memory space while rollbacking.
6. [dev] Complete add/delete/change/check of the filter rules of coding and debugging of txfeed, including the detecting of effectiveness of this filtering rules, transaction filtering and reporting.
7. [test] Run the internal test network normally with reaching 13,000 blocks in a week, resolve configurable issues of node Radom key and p2p Handle shake timeout.
8. [res] Prove AIPow algorithm theory and determine the detection of data probability distribution from the perspective of time series.
1. Bytom core developers will analyze “the implementation of intelligent contract programming language ivy and usage of related tool chain”.
2. There will be a Bytom foundation activity this Saturday about “Chainge: Technology Salon — Anlyzing the Updates of Blockchain protocol”.