5 Steps Guide to Apply for EPIK Spring 2017 Term | Teaching English in Korea
Are you a native English speaker and hold a university degree?
Do you want to start a life- changing journey?
If so, let me tell you that you have fulfilled the basic requirements to reserve a spot in the EPIK program to start a new career teaching English in South Korea.
Not convinced yet, here are some of the benefits that you can get for teaching English as a second language in South Korea:-
- You will be able to explore a new and a completely different culture without paying for a flight ticket, but will be reimbursed after your first month of teaching.
- The basic salary ranges between 2.00- 2.5 Million Won per month, beside the bonus.
- Full Health insurance in correspondence with the Korean Labor Law.
- Bonuses for the completion of your Contract.
- Paid vacation and accommodation.
So, don’t waste another second and start preparing your documents to teach English in Korea for Spring 2017 term. The enrollment will begin on August, 2016.
You can search the available job opportunities in Korea schools here.
However, it doesn’t matter if you get the job offer or not, you will still have to prepare the following documents in advance..
You may request, receive and apostille an FBI Background Check as easy as:-
- Contact one of the FBI Approved Channeler in your state to expedite the issuance process.
- Request a digital copy of your Background Check- It costs $40.00 — $50.00 per request, processing time is 2 business days.
- Contact an Apostille service agency to get your apostille. Don’t pay more than $50.00 per apostille. Don’t get scammed for overpriced apostille services.
Step 2: Apostille notarized copy of your US passport — [Not Required]
- You can send all documents that need an Apostille to the same authentication agency at the same time to save valuable time.
- Your passport must be valid for more than 6 months.
- Photocopy the first 2 pages of your passport and get it notarized by a local notary public in your state.
- Ensure that the notary write the notary statement, notary’s name and date of notarization.
- Contact your college registrar for a certified copy of your University degree.
- The degree must be signed and stamped by your University’s registrar.
- Submit your College degree for Apostille service. You may check out our Expedited US apostille service to chose your options.
Step 4: 3 copies of university transcripts in sealed envelopes
Make sure to keep the envelopes closed / sealed
Step 5: 2 Reference Letter
Contact your previous employers or universities professors for a letter of recommendation as a proof of good conduct.
The latest Tweets from California Apostille (@CAApostilleInc). California Apostille Inc. provides expedited document…twitter.com
onedayapostille.com Offering rush State Apostille from the Secretary of State Offices (SOS) all over the United States…www.youtube.com
California Secretary of State in 1500 11th St. Sacramento 95814 provides Apostille service for mail service, or you may…www.california-apostille.com
How To Get your FBI Background Check Apostille There are five (5) main documents type that you have to prepare in…www.california-apostille.com
Our previous post handled how you may obtain your FBI Background Check and apostille it timely and easily to be used in…www.california-apostille.com
If you are interested in teaching English overseas, you have probably searched numerous opportunities in different…www.teachaway.com
The FBI's Next Generation Identification system is the largest biometric database of criminals in the world, and clear…www.fbi.gov