How to get an Apostille in Los Angeles California
Getting document ِِِApostilled in the State of California is an easy process that anyone can do it just by going to the Secretary of State office in Los Angeles. Stop being a victim to overpriced Apostille service and obtain California Apostille by yourself. It will only cost you $26.00 per document, this is the government fee to Apostille documents in Los Angeles CA.
Continue reading to find out…
how to Apostille your documents from the California Secretary of State in Los Angeles “Like a Zootopian Citizen”
State of California Apostille & Authentication Certificates
California Secretary of State has two offices in Sacramento and Los Angeles that provide authentication of public official signatures on documents to be used outside the United States of America. The California Secretary of State authenticates signatures only on documents issued in the State of California signed by a notary public or one of the following public officials or their deputies:
- County Clerks or Recorders
- Court Administrators of the Superior Court
- Executive Clerks of the Superior Court
- Officers whose authority is not limited to any particular county
- Executive Officers of the Superior Court
- Judges of the Superior Court
- State Officials
California Secretary of State office in Los Angeles
The Secretary office in Los Angeles provides Apostille services on a Walk- in Basis only. If you want to mail your request. The LA office will not process Apostille request via mail. You will need to direct your package to California Secretary of State in Sacramento. Follow the below instruction for easy processing:-
- Ensure that your document is notarized by a California notary public or signed by one of the previously mentioned officials.
- The payment. The statutory fee for document Apostille From the California secretary of State office in Los Angeles is $20.00 per document + $6.00 special handling fee for each different public official’s signature. Let’s say it is $26.00 per document. You can pay via check, money order or credit cards. No cash accepted in Los Angeles office.
- No Appointment is required. The Secretary of State office opens from 8:00 am — 4:30 pm PST, Monday through Friday
- Visit the Secretary of State office. Here is the location…
California Secretary of State
Los Angeles Regional Office
300 South Spring Street, Room 12513
Los Angeles, CA 90013
The normal processing time for Walk-in service is about 3 business hours.
However, you have to consider that the time may change depending on the work volume.
It’s very important to be patient. because if you can’t stand when it comes to meek, I recommend that you should consider hiring a private agency for expedited apostille…
If you don’t have time to visit the Secretary office, you may request our expedited California Apostille Services in Los Angeles, CA. We charge only $50.00 per document including the statutory fee( not the return shipping), turnaround time is 3 hours. You may search for other Expedited apostille service providers in Los Angeles California, but we offer you the best available price. Order our services now.
California Apostille offers Apostille services for documents that issued in Los Angeles from the California Secretary of State Office in Los Angeles, CA
Phone: +1 (323) 977–4900
But, always remember that you could easily do it your self, just follow my instruction and you will be done with it before you know.
With that being said, I hope that you already had a clear image of how to get you documents Apostilled from the Secretary of State in Los Angeles, California.
I wish you good luck!