5 Tips to Burn 100 Calories in 10 Minutes
With the changing times, our lives have sped up considerably and we don’t often get time for ourselves. But do we realise what we are losing on our way to success?
Did we stop for a moment and look at ourselves and realise that we are falling down the ladder of health in our mad race up the success staircase?
Well all you busy people out there is no need to fret about this now as we have a simple and a lot easier way you can get healthier and achieve that weight loss plan you have been planning for so long, but could never take out time for.
We here have 5 Innovative Tips to Burn 100 Calories in 10 Minutes to tone you up.
1. A run up the Hill. Start running up a hill for a mile or two if you can manage to for 10 minutes. This will tone you up and bring you in a better shape.
2. Skip a Little. Grab a rope and start skipping or jumping rope for not more than 10 minutes. It will burn up all the extra calories way faster than any other way.
3. Jump. If you can’t skip then the next best option you have is to jump. It will strengthen you and stretch you out a little.
4. Punch. Oh yes you did read it right, you can always use the punching bag and punch a little as it will help you lose a lot of calories in just 10 min and also release all that pent up tension you carry.
5. Climb uphill. In case you are more of the adventurous type, start climbing up the hill- it will take up so much of your energy that you will end up losing a lot more than a 100 calories in less than 10 minutes.
To learn more about CalMWM’s rapid medical weight loss plan, visit http://www.calmwm.com/program