10 top tips for attending the CASE Europe Annual Conference
1. If you’re new to the sector or new to the Conference, attend the Newcomers Fast Track designed to help you make the most of your Conference experience. Join like-minded professionals and inspiring expert speakers for an action-packed programme prior to the main Conference.
2. Plan your time: whether it’s plotting which sessions you plan to attend, ensuring you don’t miss a key speaker, organising coffee meetings with other delegates, planning your time at the Conference will make your experience as fruitful and enjoyable as possible!
3. Choose sessions from across the tracks. Don’t limit yourself to your professional discipline — many of the sessions will cross multiple disciplines and we encourage collaborative learning — and who knows what you might learn about your wider team?
4. Get up early and join a breakfast round table — discuss hot topics with a small group over coffee and pastries and find the answers to your burning questions. “The breakfast roundtables were brilliant — anyone who didn’t get up early for these was really missing out.” -2016 Attendee.
5. Make the most of this networking opportunity — talk to new people over lunch, coffee, and fringe events. Make friends and professional contacts that last a lifetime.
6. Use the opportunity to meet and build relationships with service providers in the Exhibition Hall — discover the potential of new and existing software, products and expertise to help you enhance your work. Plus, this is the place to take some time out from the Conference, chill out in the lounge, grab a coffee or catch up on emails.
7. Celebrate talent and learn from award winning projects showcased at the Awards plenary and reception, and take the opportunity to talk to the winners about their work.
9. Enjoy the games lounge, make use of the networking centre and most importantly, have fun!
10. If you haven’t already, book your place and join nearly 700 registered delegates.