Learning TypeScript — Why I’m doing this
I’ve decided to create this series of posts about TypeScript as an exercise based on the official docs and my own experience during the years because I want to practice about to write about a topic only with my experience an opinions (and my team) but “not contaminated” with other articles or opinions.
Also, I think that could be a nice exercise to improve my English that is my 3rd language, and yes I’m totally sure that I can do it better 😇.
Sometimes we forget that there are people that are starting today and maybe we can write about basic things to help them.
And this is the list of articles that I’m creating:
- Learning TypeScript 01 — Basic types
- Learning TypeScript 02 — Interfaces
- Learning TypeScript 03 — Classes
- Learning TypeScript 04 — Generics
- Learning TypeScript 05 — Decorators
- Learning TypeScript 06 — Declaration files
- Learning TypeScript 07 — Augmenting types
- Learning TypeScript 08— Testing Workshop
If you have any comment or suggestions is welcome!