[Announcement] IEO Second Round and thoughts on CPUcoin Valuation Analysis, Retroactive Token Bonus Adjustment, Lockup Removal
CPUcoin has successfully completed the private sale and has been developing the Compute Generation Network (CGN) according to our roadmap found on CPUcoin.io. The public token sale is underway and we are getting ready to be listed by early September on major foreign and European exchanges. Probit (ProBit.kr / Probit.com), our IEO Launchpad partner, has been confirmed.
As CPUcoin has an incredible amount of technology as the initial DService (MediaGen) currently powering Adidas, Reebok, Warner Bros, The Met, Department of Energy and many others, and has been in development since 2000, it clearly has a head start when compared with other CPU/GPU projects.
Explaining CPU Tokens Current Valuation
This article explains some of the details in our listing and our short and long term strategy to correct some misperceptions about what we already have at CPUcoin in the way of project assets and the careful approach we have taken to limit the total “market” supply vs. the inevitable supply needed as we grow our CGN after the main net launch.
- The total minted supply is 5 billion tokens, however, we are reserving the majority, 3 billion tokens for selling only after main net launch which will be no earlier than mid 2020
- A massive grid network of secondary compute power, requires long term tokenomics to provide the volume of requests autonomously on the network.
- We understood that the main net is where larger volumes of CPU will be required, therefore, we have a pool of tokens set-aside for only after the main net launch.
2. For those of you doing the current market cap calculations:
After deducting the 3bil tokens, and looking at total vested tokens to date and removing bonus tokens from the remaining 600mil tokens to bonuses on average which will be sold between now and main net launch. The total net valuation would be $30,000,000.
3. A full 80% of all tokens provided to founders, partners, advisors and private token sales, are all vesting tokens. This should minimize selling activity for at least 1.5 to 2 years, as employees have a 1 year lockup until March 2020 and 4 year monthly vesting. The smart contract ENFORCES the vesting schedule, and it’s physically impossible for vesting tokens to be traded or sold before they vest, enforced by the blockchain itself. To see more about this smart contract and why we created it, and also why it’s very good for the project and IEO success read more here.
4. The question of “what supports CPUcoin’s value in the future” comes up all the time and there’s no guarantees. However, what we tell people is, that CPUcoin’s pricing model should be considered. Our model is based on CPU/GPU power and bandwidth to be supplied by our third party partners and individuals from their home machines (new announcement coming! QoinPro announcement already completed!). Please take what the total value provided per coin and the increased throughput provided by the advantages of paying per-transaction into consideration when analyzing the long term prospects.
IEO Second Round Details
Start Sharp: 25 August 2019 (Sunday) 12:00 KST to End: 2nd September 2019 (Friday), 11:59 KST
USD $0.20 / CPU
Accepted Payment Currencies
USDT, BTC, ETH, XRP, PROB
45% Bonus for USDT, BTC, ETH, XRP — 50% Bonus for PROB (Retroactively adjusted to the first round buyers!)
Lock Up Period
None- (Retroactively adjusted for the first round buyers!)
KYC Verification Notice
All participants of CPUcoin’s CPU token sale are required to complete KYC verification for withdrawal of CPUcoins.
Korean users are required to complete KYC level two at ProBit Korea (www.probit.kr). International users are required to complete the entire KYC verification process at ProBit Global (https://www.probit.com) after the IEO.
CPUcoin is developing a first-of-its-kind Compute Generation Network (CGN), a unique, flexible, and scalable Infrastructure-as-a-Service offering for a new sharing economy of miners. CPUcoin provides a distributed system for delivering services that power DApps (Decentralized Applications) for both consumers and enterprise-class users. The CGN is a general-purpose ecosystem, uniquely architected to excel in providing services that meet demand in real-time, performing the specialized work needed to generate and deliver vast amounts of content, data analysis, artificial and business intelligence, web and over-the-top data or other content consumed by DApps globally. The CGN ecosystem is exclusively powered by a new utility token called CPU Coin (Ticker symbol: CPU)
ProBit Exchange has propelled to the top-100 cryptocurrency exchange on CoinMarketCap through successful IEOs, having done more than 80 rounds of IEOs. ProBit Exchange is built by tech experts and has created a customizable interface for trading. The exchange boasts order-matching speeds of over 1.5 million orders per second. ProBit was recently rated as one of the top 30 safest exchanges worldwide.
CPUcoin TestNet: https://dappublisher.mediarich.io/mrm/cgn/cgndash/
ProBit Global: www.probit.com
ProBit Korea: www.probit.kr
Probit Kakao: https://open.kakao.com/o/g5wqgX4