1. The first rutabaga eating contest was canceled because of adverse weather.
2. It’s not all right to drink an excess of beer before going to the football game.
3. Like Einstein said, all knowledge is relative.
3. The state Capitol Louisianan of is located at 3722 Dagwood Road.
4. The Mayor dissent from the City Council vote.
6. Madonna certainly has a flair for fashion; she always wears expensive outfits.
7. The bomb destroyed Sen. Kitsmoot’s bird cage.
8. My bright green Chevrolet, which is in the garage, needs a new transmission.
9. Knopke’s hilarious joke elicited laughed from the Midville City Council.
10. Jones lay on the floor, waiting for the job interview to begin.
11. Horowitz, an ethics major, vowed never to compromise his principles.
12. At the end of the book report, Haynes cited the World Book as the source.
1. The 25-year-old man wept as he left Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
2. Nov. 10 will mark our anniversary.
3. Don’t park the car on Rodeo Drive Instead, park it at 12 Davies St.
4. They spent $130 to buy a new set of nose rings.
5. Smoots moved to the North because the people there are so nice.
6. At 7 p.m. the Rodeo will begin in the Town Square.
7. Tuesday, the terrorists blew up the home at 123 Melrose St.
8. Twenty-two seamstresses were needed to mend the prom dresses.
9. About 5 percent of the professors have lost their hair.
10. After 2 feet of snow fell from his home in Columbus, Ohio, Jones decided to leave.
11. Smith bet $50 that her brother weighed more than a 1964 Chevrolet.
12. John Smith, the governor of California, set his trailer on fire Sept. 1.
13. A fire at 3325 McDonald Drive when an oven full of rutabagas exploded.
14. During the 1970s, everyone wore bell-bottom blue jeans to church.
1. In August 1985, Davies rented a rutabaga stand in Augusta, Georgia.
2. Pomerantz tied the beehive to Sen. Lydia Gramm’s hat.
3. About 1,200 Easter rabbits were killed in the explosion at Big Dave’s Bunny House, located at 2525 Hackensack Drive.
4. In the 1980s Davies left the Midwest and moved to the Loire Valley in France.
5. Smoots brought two cups of coffee to the governor.
6. About 8 percent of cantaloupes have been stuffed with rutabagas.
7. Jones bet $40 that his roommate had hidden the sandwich.
8. The three university professors share a house at 613 25th Ave.
9. After 2 feet of snow fell at his Columbus, Ohio home, Davies decided to leave the Midwest and move to the South.
10. On Dec. 11, all classes will be canceled.
11. Friday morning, the mayor skipped her aerobics class.
12. Davies drove 2 million miles in his old Toyota Corolla before it blew up.
13. Dr. Kildare said he filed a malpractice suit against Marcus Welby.
14. At 8 pm, Gov. Jim Guy Tucker of Arkansas will give a short speech in front of Gorgas Library.