5 Ways to Promote Your Local Business
Episode #24 — In The Cave
In this episode, we talk about ways to bring in more customers to your local business. Some of them are creative, some of them are optional, and some are down right essential.
Beer of the Day: Tomoka Beer Company — Tom Yum Thai Soup
Beer rating: @CaveJustin: -27,000/10
Beer rating: @CaveJordanS: 0/10
Here’s a quick summary:
1. Get your company set up properly on directories, and soliciting reviews
2. Partner with other local businesses and build strong relationships
3. Create local content to drive both foot and web traffic
4. Advertise strategically — use mobile ads to drive foot traffic
5. Ask people to check in at your place of business
Awesome tools we mentioned:
We mentioned a couple of tools. Here are the links.
1. Jordan mentioned Yext, a tool that can get you covered on directories
2. We also mentioned a similar product, SweetIQ
Other items we discussed:
We talked about a past video we filmed on how to deal with angry reviews, click play below for those tips.
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter — just use the hashtag #AskCave
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!
Originally published at cavesocial.com on February 24, 2017.