Timeline of Susan Rice Spy Story and the Fake News Media’s Reaction
- POTUS Trump said he was “wire tapped.” The claim was in quotations marks.
- Fake news screams, “Prove it!”
- Chairman Nunes proves it.
- Fake news tries outing Nunes’ sources rather than admit Trump was spied on.
Susan Rice said she didn’t unmask anyone at all, ever.
- Bloomberg confirms Cernovich’s reporting.
- Rice said she unmasked but it was legal.
- Fake news does not call Rice a liar for saying she never unmasked anyone, instead….
- Fake news attacks Cernovich’s character.
- Fake news claims Trump said he was “illegally” spied on (not what he said).
- NY Times (which is owned by Mexican Carlos Slim) plans Page 1 hate article on Cernovich.
This is why readers don’t trust fake news. This is why people trust Cernovich, who will not accept a Pulitzer until 69 Minutes apologizes to him.