Here are 15 websites built using Drupal 8 Commerce that I thought would be worth sharing to show some of the many types of store you can create. If there are any others you think deserve a mention, add a comment below and I’ll have a look.
The site consolidated 3 different systems catering to 3 different audiences (B2B, B2C & VIP) into a single Drupal 8 Commerce site.
The webshop is multilingual and set up with several stores, using geolocation, context based product displaying & connecting with a custom ERP system.
Uses 2 languages (English & German) and 3 currencies (Swiss Francs, Euros & US Dollars).
- BlueJeans : Built by Acro Media & Commerce Guys.
Handles all billing for BlueJeans video chat products. Features self service functionality on the pricing page. Features localisation based on location.
- Animal Welfare Institute : Built by Acro Media. Digital downloads
- Beef Jerky Outlet : Built by Cellar Door
- Interflora Denmark (Danish) : Built by Adapt
- Cerema (French)
- Nordgrad (German)
Other interesting Drupal 8 Commerce websites
I wanted to add many more, but stuck to those that were the most visually stunning. Here are some others.
- GurneyGoo : Built by BlueFusion. The shopping cart presents the complete product range by default with quantities set to zero. Also has integration with Xero & NZ Post and adjusts prices for overseas customers so that total price remains the same when taxes are removed.
- Open Doors (German) : Built by 1xINTERNET. A small part of a very large German non-profit organisation. One store, one currency and multiple VAT rules.
- Big Island Fish : Built by Big Island Fish & Brad Jones. One-time-only products (caught fish) and integration with Braintree Marketplace API
- Bid Harvest : Built by Acro Media
- Mega Slam Hoops
- Tout En Tricotin (French)
- enSoie (French)
If there are any others you think deserve a mention, add a comment below and I’ll consider adding them to the list.