CEO Konstantin Gladych Addressing to all the 1.5M Changelly Users
Dear Crypto Fellows,
Here at Changelly, we’ve been quiet for some time, and now it is time to shed the light on what we did last year, what we are doing now and what is our main focus for the new year. Read on!
As you may have noticed, new technologies in the crypto space gain more and more visibility and interest, attracting new people into our community. And we couldn’t be happier with that!
In these turbulent times that affected the entire crypto ecosystem, we want to provide a reliable service to everyone.
There are some major reasons for all the crypto services growth:
- Mass Bitcoin hysteria that affected the blockchain scaling and boosted interest in other cryptocurrencies;
- Token sales and decentralized applications phenomenon, like Cryptokitties, the media was buzzing about for a long time.
But here is one thing: Changelly is growing along with the industry. This growth happened suddenly, and was tremendous and sometimes even painful for us. At the market peak in December, the number of transactions to process increased from 5,000 to 25,000 daily and formed a backlog. Over only 24 hours, Changelly has reached 35,000 new user registrations. As of today, there are over 1.5 million (!) users registered on Changelly.
In comparison with last summer, our support team has doubled — we now have 12 support ninjas looking into your issues 24/7. Currently, we are comfortable with processing approximately 1500 tickets within a 24 hour time frame.
Last month, our support team was getting over 4000 tickets daily. Unfortunately, response time significantly increased, as the team couldn’t keep up with the overwhelming workload. In turn, this influenced your experience, making you wait for days to get your issue resolved. None of these facts is an excuse. Actually, that’s a call for new changes and quality standards for Changelly.
All the events that took place at the end of 2017 are a good lesson we learned.
We are on the road to provide a way better experience and customer care. This is a complex approach that includes a set of measures:
- We are searching and hiring reliable individuals, training them to resolve your issues promptly and accurately;
- We are retooling our servers and blockchain nodes to perform a large number of transactions at once and speed them up at the very moment of blockchain congestion;
- We are redesigning our website and improving exchange process that will help you minimize risks and reduce waiting time.
The Changelly team would like to thank all of our 1.5 million customers! You inspire us to get better and set new ambitious goals. In 2018, our roadmap focuses on transparent and efficient solutions aiming to scale our service and provide high-quality user experience.
HODL to the Moon!