Changelly’s API is integrated into Coinomi, one of the oldest and reputable cryptocurrency wallet on the market. It means that you can swap between different pairs of alts and tokens with Changelly directly into Coinomi’s app. This detailed guide will show you how to exchange coins on Coinomi with Changelly and make your experience way better.
1. Open your Coinomi wallet application and select Changelly.
2. Select coins you want to exchange. Specify the amount of a coin you wish to be converted. Near you will see an estimated amount you are about to receive.
3. This screen shows how much you are about to send and receive. You can also change a transaction fee. Use this option to decrease processing time when the blockchain becomes overloaded. Check all this information once again, enter your password and confirm your transaction.
4. You can see the status of the transaction in your exchange history.
5. Once the transaction is complete, tap it to see the details.
6. Check your balance to see whether your exchanged coins are received.
Pretty easy, isn’t that?
If you have any questions, please seek assistance at email@example.com