12 thoughts for 24 hours
A few things I’ve noticed over the last 24 hours that seem to be sitting in my mind:
- In the last month or so I’ve either revealed, confronted, shared, or attacked people on Medium for being fraudulent, liars or thieves. In most cases, I would consider myself having come out on top or a “winner”.
- These occurrences can only be considered positive despite their negative undertone if the purpose of the action is positive.
- Despite revealing the world to people who seemingly care to know when they’re being screwed, they don’t care.
- Every interaction you have in life, negative or otherwise, is a learning experience.
- Cheating the system isn’t considered cheating the system if it works, it’s then called a hack/tip/trick/hint/story/move.
- No matter what you think you know, there is always more information somewhere which will change your perspective on the situation in question.
- Friction is normal.
- Mathematically, you can be the worst person in the world and you’ll still have enough people who will support you to capitalize/monetize and treat it like a business.
- Success has nothing to do with success, so much as it has to do with how far or fast you’re getting somewhere compared to everyone else relative to you.
- People want to be sold, sold to, and told how to sell. I don’t care what they say, it’s true.
- There is a sucker born every minute? More like 1800. There are 1800 new internet users per minute. 1800 new adults per minute. 1800 new everything during every stage.
- Nothing is original these days depending how far you want to dissect and connect. If you look too close, you eventually squint.
And that’s all really. There is a lot of story behind all of this, but this has been the most revealing and least cynical way for me to share something with you.