Meet the Team: Vedrana Misanovic
Vedrana (or just — ‘V’)is a catalyst for change. She forces everyone (most recently, yours truly) to be the best version of their self.
V’s official title is Field Marketing Director, but she has continued to fill lots of shoes in our organization. Account director, strategist and even sometimes photobooth operator. But to me she is the integrator. She challenges herself daily with implementing the most important changes for our agency and clients….like a true catalyst.
— Jacob Taylor, CEO
- Where did you attend college and what was your major?
I graduated from Otterbien University in Westerville with a Bachelors in Visual Communication and a minor in Business Administration.
2. Where do you call home?
I was born in Bosnia and Herzegovina, but have lived in Columbus over two decades.
3. If you were given a free full-page ad in the newspaper and had to sell yourself in six words or less, how would the ad read?
Dreams don’t work unless you do.
4. If you could be a character in any Netflix/HBO series, which series and character?
I’m big fan of The Walking Dead and Stranger Things. If I had to be a character, it’s Carol from TWD. Her character’s evolution is inspiring and I dig her new found strength.
5. What’s the best piece of advice you were ever given and who gave it to you?
Be kind - Life
6. What do you hope to accomplish alongside us?
From day one, I knew CivitasNow was the right team for me. Our insatiable drive, love of the work we do and can-do attitude is elevating how brands interact and attract customers, ultimately transitioning them into lifelong fans though relevant and interactive brand experiences. I hope to continue to drive awareness of the importance and effectiveness of experiential marketing alongside my CivitasNow team.
You can connect with Vedrana on Linkedin