As a US based company, we have a commitment and interest in ensuring full compliance to protect the best interests of our users, investors, and overall company. This includes the legal requirements set forth by governing bodies such as the United States Securities Exchanges Commissions, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, and more. As many of you are aware, we experienced delays in the processing of our legal agreements in February. Given our commitment to compliance, we postponed our token sale from February 16th to March 9th.
Today, we are happy to announce that we have filed COIN token as a security token while classifying the Coinvest token sale offering using form D 506(c) — Reg S.
Our Form D filing can be located on the US SEC Edgar database by querying by Company Name “Coinvest”.
In an industry filled with scams, non-compliance, and bad behavior, we hope that our leadership around compliance, demonstrates our values and commitment to ensure the long-term success of our company.
Join our Discord to join our community conversations or say hi to us at any of the channels below:
- Telegram: https://t.me/CoinvestHQ
- Discord: https://discord.gg/ZAyB8VV
- BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381017.0
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoinvestHQ
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/CoinvestHQ
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CoinvestHQ
- GitHub: https://github.com/CoinvestHQ
- Medium: https://medium.com/@CoinvestHQ
- Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/Coinvest
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org