Coinvest Executive Update — 12/4
To our Coinvest community,
In support of the blockchain industry and spirit of complete transparency, we wanted to take the opportunity to provide you with an update. This Summer, we began our journey to execute the following mission:
“Creating decentralized tools for the world to seamlessly, securely, and safely invest and use cryptocurrencies.”
Since then, we built a team of experienced industry professionals to lead to the development of the COIN protocol and Coinvest smart contracts. Meanwhile, ensured legal compliance for multiple aspects of our company. Lastly, developed and executed our marketing and operation strategies to maximize our potential for both short and long-term success. As a result, we confidently released our website, whitepaper, protocol source code, and crowdsale in November.
Since publicly announcing three weeks ago, we have received a warm welcome from the community. This includes, but is not limited to, publicity, strong community development, partnership inquiries, and favorable demand in our private whitelist offering. As a data driven company, I’d like to share a few metrics from our community driven traction to-date:
- 900+ members on our Telegram channel
- 500+ Messages and 29,000+ Views on our BitcoinTalk ANN Thread
- 196 Facebook bounty campaign participants
- 216 Twitter bounty campaign participants
- 66 articles written by community members about Coinvest
- Over 100+ private whitelist registrations
- Favorable crowdsale ratings from sites such as ICOBench and TrackICO
These results are indicative of the hard work our team is incurring to support our mission. Additionally, aligns with the strong interest that we have received in our private whitelist offering. (Thus, leading us to believe that we will have no tokens available for the planned public pre-sale in January based upon current demand velocity). While positive, we recognize that this is merely just the beginning of our journey. We still have plenty of work ahead of us to execute and earn the world’s trust to participate in the industry.
Over the next month, you can expect the following from our team:
- MVP release of the Coinvest APP (as an example of the frontend solutions developers can build to leverage the COIN protocol)
- Additional partnership announcements
- Begin recruitment engine to acquire additional engineering talent
- Increased community activity and involvement
As we move forward, we commit to continue providing updates on our progress.
On behalf of our team, we’d like to thank you for your support thus far. For those that believe in our team, execution, and mission, we ask you to continue helping us spread the word. For those that would like to learn more about Coinvest and our team, please feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to assist. We hope to earn your trust, support, and business in the future.
Damon Nam and the Coinvest team
Join our Discord to join our community conversations or say hi to us at any of the channels below:
- Telegram: https://t.me/CoinvestHQ
- Discord: https://discord.gg/ZAyB8VV
- BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381017.0
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoinvestHQ
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/CoinvestHQ
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CoinvestHQ
- GitHub: https://github.com/CoinvestHQ
- Medium: https://medium.com/@CoinvestHQ
- Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/Coinvest
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org