Future²ep.#114: Mark Robert Waldman on Neuroscience in the Workplace
Listen on iTunes: goo.gl/sMnEa0Listen on Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/future
Mark Robert Waldman is the neuroscience researcher and creator of NeuroWisdom 101. His national bestseller How God Changes Your Brain was chosen by Oprah Winfrey as one of her “must read” books of 2012. A leading expert on spirituality, communication, and the brain, Mark is on the Executive MBA faculty at Loyola Marymount University.
The author of 14 books, Mark’s in-depth research has been published in neuroscience and psychology journals throughout the world and his work has been featured in Time Magazine, the Washington Post, the New York Times, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and “O”, The Oprah Magazine.
He has appeared on hundreds of radio and television programs, including PBS and NPR, and his TEDx Talk has been viewed by more than 100,000 people.
Mark travels throughout the world teaching mindfulness and Neuroleadership strategies to colleges, corporations, and philanthropic organizations.
- Maintaining mindfulness throughout your whole day
- Neurolinguistic programming (NLP)
- Mindfulness techniques (we practice these during the episode)
- Relaxation & mindfulness in the business community
- Brain training strategies (60 second strategies)
- Meditative states-
The power of daydreaming
- Shrinking the amygdala and our fear responses
- The Pomodoro technique
- The 8 principles of effective learning
1) Mark’s website — markrobertwaldman.com/
2) Neurowisdom book — www.amazon.com/NeuroWisdom-Brain…ess.../1682303055
3) Word’s Can Change Your Brain book — www.amazon.com/Words-Can-Change-…ain/dp/1491512652
4) Twitter: twitter.com/MarkRWaldman
Like us? It’d make our day if you took 1 minute to show some love on iTunes, Stitcher or Soundcloud by subscribing, sharing and giving us a 5 star rating.
To sign up to our mailing list head to www.futuresquared.xyz
For more information on Collective Campus, our innovation hub, school and consultancy based in Melbourne, Australia and Singapore check out www.collectivecamp.us