Holacracy Taster Workshop | Toronto
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Join us at our Toronto Holacracy Taster Event for Business Owners, Consultants, Strategy & Organization Development Experts.
Is your organization agile and adaptive to its environment — even as it scales?
Are the functions and roles within your organization clear, yet also continually evolving, and driven by those doing the work?
Is the work aligned with the organization’s purpose, without egos getting in the way?
This workshop introduces Holacracy: a real-world tested “social technology” for structuring, governing, and running a purpose-driven, agile company. Holacracy fundamentally changes how decisions are made and how power is distributed. The program includes experiential meeting processes and Q & A throughout the presentations to integrate your learning. It satisfies the prerequisite for attending the 5-day Practitioner Certification Training through HolacracyOne.
Chances are you have seen Holacracy mentioned in the news- if you are keen to learn more, here is some great media covereage:
- Zappos announcement of it’s intention to fully transition to a holacratic organization.
- CBC Radio and the Washington Post sharing information about Holacracy.
- Twitter founder, Evan Williams, at the Wisdom 2.0 Conference talking about his new company, Medium. His talk was entitled: “Mindfully Building a Company from the Ground Up” and references Holacracy throughout.
Conscious Brands is a Holacracy Agent having completed both Holacracy Practitioner and Holacracy Coach training and, as a result, they are licensed to deliver Holacracy Taster Workshops. They have been employing (and thriving) under Holacracy internally for over 2 years.
What you will experience at the workshop:
- Try a transformative governance process that creates crystal clear roles and accountabilities even while dynamically evolving as-needed
- Interactively explore Holacracy’s distributed authority structure, and learn how it scales across organizations small and large
- Experience Holacracy’s lightning-quick, action-focused Tactical Meetings
Who is this workshop for?
- LEADERS: Business, community, non-profit, education, healthcare leaders who are seeking ways to make their organizations more nimble and sustainable
- BOARDS OF DIRECTORS: Deepen understanding of governance practices and organizational models
- EDUCATORS & INNOVATORS: Introduction to leading edge systems thinking
- CONSULTANTS & COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS: Experience evolutionary organizational practices
Join Us! To register or learn more, visit: http://consciousbrands.eventbrite.ca
When: Thursday, September 15th, 2016
Time: 8:30 AM- 12:30 PM
Where: Unleash TO Space in Evergreen Brick Works
Centre for Green Cities Building
Suite 401, 550 Bayview Avenue
Toronto, ON M4A 3X8
Conscious Brands strongly encourages walking, cycling or public transit (in that order of priority) over driving if possible.