Some New Great Functions of CRM Help Your Business and Performance
Would you like to know some new great functions of CRM that will help your business and performance -
Dynamics CRM Online
- Improved navigation and user interface options: Increase adoption with an improved user experience, including new UI themes and faster navigation to records.
- Track email by folder: Folder tracking provides a new and intuitive way to track incoming email activities on any device that supports Exchange. Now you can track your email directly from virtually any device.
- Track incoming email wherever you are: Use the new CRM App for Outlook to track incoming email with the desktop version of Outlook Web App (included in Office 365). CRM App for Outlook also works with Outlook 2013 and Outlook for Mac. This Preview feature will be available soon after CRM 2015 Online Update 1 is released.
- Immersive Excel experience: Now you can use Microsoft Excel Online to do quick analysis right from CRM Online Perth.
- Excel export completely redesigned: With a single click, you can export to Excel anywhere, including the desktop version of Excel (2007 and later), Excel Online, and other Excel clients.
- New Power Query connector: Use the new connector to easily retrieve data from CRM Online for self-service business intelligence (BI).
- Create Office 365 Groups: Collaborate with team members who don’t have access to CRM Online with Office 365 Groups. For example, create a group for your sales team, invite other Office 365 users to join the group, and then share documents, email, OneNote notes, and more. This Preview feature will be available soon after CRM 2015 Online Update 1 is released.
- Embedded OneNote: Capture photos, take voice notes, do free-form drawings, and more. Everything is automatically linked with the record in CRM Online.
- Social sales: Define rules for creating or updating CRM records from incoming activities. For example, you can now generate leads or opportunities from social posts.
- Mobile sales: With the new CRM for Phones app, enjoy the same great mobile experience on your phone as you do on your tablet. Nurture your leads and opportunities through the sales process with the new intuitive interface.
- Secure your mobile data: Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Good, integrated with Good Dynamics, protects your CRM data even if you lose or leave your tablet somewhere. Learn more at ourCRM Help & Training center. Additional fees apply.
- Integrated Parature knowledge base: Empower agents with knowledge base integrated into daily service interactions, including the ability to both search and receive automated suggestions.
- Significantly improved form performance: A newly built form rendering engine provides fast form load while maintaining compatibility.
If you would like to know how you can improve your Customer Relationship Management strategy, processes and software and are interested in working with consultants that are local, guaranteed and deliver solutions that are simplified, you should get in contact now to book an obligation-free appointment at Visit: http://crmperth.com.au/contact-us/ and do a mail enquiry@CRMperth.com.au you can feel free to call us: (08) 6102 7284.
How to maximise your CRM,CRM Online Administration Experience,Marketing database Perth,Sales staff optimisation,salesforce service perth