All Year: The 2018 360 Degree CrowdWiz Overview
Dear CrowdWiz-ers, our platform gets better with time. With powerful new features and tons of work put into it, now it is a great time to use its functions daily. You wonder what this means to you? Keep on reading to find out.
Well, all good things shall eventually be recapped, right? So, let us guide you through the work done throughout the past months. You may have noticed us upgrading some of our features and outlook this year.
So, what’s new?
- WizFund Beta is live!
WizFund Beta is a fact! Thanks to the valuable comments from you, our community members, we analyzed the areas for improvement and implemented nothing but the best solutions. Moreover, we created the End User Guide, located here. On it, you may find information ranging from how to register/ log-in, and resetting your password to viewing fund calculation summary which gives you an insight on how the portfolio calculations are being determined. Isn’t this amazing?! This and much more is to be found in our WizFund Beta — End User Guide.
*You are a valuable part of our core development team. For this, we encourage you to actively participate in the testing and observing of the WizFund development and to register here. Remember, your assessment sets the industry standards with us!
- Social Presence
Our Telegram community now unites almost 2,000 people! Thank you all for your will to stay up-to-date with the latest CrowdWiz news and industry updates! We encourage you to be an active member of our social society whether you seek or provide informaiton.
- 2 Key Estonian Licenses Bagged!
The Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) awarded CrowdWiz with two licenses for operating as a cryptocurrency exchange and wallet service supplier. What this means is that our platform may now offer exchange services such as crypto trading fiat to crypto, crypto to fiat, and finallyy crypto to crypto.
- CrowdWiz on CoinMarketCap!
CoinMarketCap is perhaps the top-rated crypto source of information as depicted from its huge user traffic ratio. With more than 100 million individual visits on a monthly base, the platform provides the most recent capitalization information of over 1,500 cryptocurrencies, updated every 5 minutes. CrowdWiz can proudly say that thanks to the tremendous efforts of the development team and the core community, our platform got listed on CoinMarketCap. This accomplishment would allow all our fans to have access to the outstanding tools provided by market capitalization platform ranked, sorted in charts and much more.
- Overall Site Improvement
Following the overall renovation of the CrowdWiz platform dating from the end of June this year, our team has implemented some more upgrades.
- The whole content of our platform is now available and translated into 8 languages. Based on your language reading preferences you may choose what fits your need best!
- The sections “About us” and “ICO” are made more visible and with an outstanding design. From there you have direct access to the world of CrowdWiz.
- Our video section is positioned right under the News section thus adding extra value to the informational flow.
- What we at CrowdWiz have done further to make your experience more pleasant and simple, is the rearranging of our Q&A section. It is now divided into 4 diverse categories that aim at simplifying the seek and find process for you, our users.
- We have also added a button redirecting you to bitcointalk forum for convenience. It may be found right on the footer of the page. Have you shared your thoughts with your fellow CrowdWiz-ers and other crypto supporters? Not yet?! Now you have the perfect chance to do so and help the community become more knowledgeable!
- What is to come further?
Well, simply said, expect the WizExchange Beta in the very beginning of 2019! The wait will be over soon. Stay tuned to learn more about this exciting update and be among the first believers to dive into its endless possibilities and examine it!
Let’s stay in touch
Join our Telegram group to talk to us and ask any questions you might have. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and linkedin to keep an eye on the latest news. We send weekly emails with essential reads and important info — subscribe here to have them in your inbox.