Excel Trading bot for Binance
The Excel Trading Bot is a tool designed to execute Trading Signals from my tradingview script Ultimate Crypto Trading Strategy into Binance exchange. (more exchanges to come in the future…)
It executes Buy or Sell signals from a Trading view without user supervision, making it really useful for executing orders 24/7.
- Executes Buy or Sell orders automatically in Binance
- Searches for Signals to execute in TradingView Automatically every X amount of time
- Current version can trade any /BTC /USDT Pair. (more to come in the near future)
- Automatically switches alerts in trading view from Buy to Sell. (This allow you to have more tradingview alerts set up since you can use the same signal for buy or sell =))
- Trade amount in each signal customizable
- Signals timeouts customizables
- No need to APIs or remote connections, the bot runs in your machine on a Chrome browser session :)
- Auto Trailing stop setting to push your stop loss with price movements.
- Take-Profit settings to execute taking profit orders at customizable levels
- Limit or Market orders customizables
more to come in the near future…
- TradingView Account (any profile is fine but take in count that with premium accounts you will be able to handle more alerts (signals)
- Binance Account with some $
- Microsoft Excel
- Chrome Browser
- Selenium Library installed (steps below)
Amount to trade: Is the amount to trade on each Buy signal as max value, if your account has less BTC/USDT, it will trade the maximum amount available. If the amount available is less than min amount that Binance accepts (0.001 BTC or 10USD) then the bot won’t execute the order.
On sell signals the bot will sell ALL the amount available.
Signal Timeout: Is the time that a signal will be valid for the bot after being displayed in tradingview. If the signal is older than the timeout it wont be executed.
Checking signals every…: The bot will search tradingview signals every 1 minute. This is a default value and we will be adding more options in future releases.
Change TV Signals Automatically:
The bot will change Buy signals into Sell signals as soon as a BUY order was executed for that pair. Same will happen if a Sell signal is executed, it will be changed to a Buy Signal in trading view. This will allow you to use less signals per pair and track more pairs overall.
Execute Sell Signals or Buy Signals:
Order can be executed on Candle close (when the signal is final in tradingview) or as soon as the signal appears (not candle close)
Trailing stop will act as a Stop Loss + a taking profit feature. It will be adjusted every time the asset you bought goes up in price.
For example: if you buy an asset at $100, then with the picture settings a stop loss at 4% below will be set ($96).Then if price goes up by $10 the Trailing stop will be moved 4% below the new price ($105.6).
Taking profit settings will let you configure at what % above your bought price would you like to take “Profits”.
As per picture there are 3 levels when you can take profits and the amount is the % related to the total amount of the asset you bought.
In example, if you buy 1BTC at $100. When it goes up 2.5% you will be selling 25% of 1BTC. Then if the price goes up to $105 you will be selling 50% of your remaining BTC and finally at 10% you will be selling all.
All this levels and % are customizables by the user :).
How to use the bot.
1) On the Trading view account, with the Ultimate Crypto Trading Strategy set up all the alerts that you want for the pairs you want at any timeframe. (IMPORTANT: Buy signals must have a “buy” in the message of the alert and the Sell signals a “sell” (see picture on the below — “Show Popup” must be disabled for all alerts since it may cause issues in lower screen resolutions))
Also there are 2 types of buy and sell signals . Regular buy/sell (N# 1–2 in the script that will be activated as soon as the signal appears in the chart. While BOT Buy/Sell are signals that will display an alert once candles is closed). Please use the one you think will fit your strategy better.
2) Alerts MUST be set up as once per minute since the bot is designed to work under that conditions.
3) once you have all the alerts set up, “Start” the bot with the settings you want.
4) Pay attention to the firsts messages the bot will display (Log into binance, log into trading view etc)
5) once you log into trading view the bot will take control of the Chrome session that was created (DON’T USE THIS SESSION TO NAVIGATE)
How to Install:
- Download and install the Selenium library for Microsoft Excel from the github
2. Download the latest ChromeDriver from google:
3. Replace the Chromedriver found in (C:\Users\CryptoNTez\AppData\Local\SeleniumBasic) with the downloaded ChromeDriver file.
4. Open the excel file that I sent you for the bot.
Please go to our discord Community to get access to pricing and also to get support from our community members if you have any question related to the Excel trading bot or the Ultimate Crypto Trading Strategy