- 3Commas account with an Advanced subscription (use my ref link for a 10% discount, https://3commas.io/?c=Cryptontez)
- Access to the UCTS indicator in TradingView (Cryptontez.com/store)
- TradingView account (can be a Free account but a PRO subscription or higher will let you handle more alerts = more pairs to trade through 3commas)
How to configure the bot?
- Create a new bot in 3Commas
2. Configure your Bot settings
In this tab you will need to configure your bot settings, options are endless and 3commas FAQ may help to understand each setting.
Here is a screenshot of a quick 4H BTC/USDT bot that will buy and sell on each signal (No SL/ No TP / 100% equity of your Binance account)
Remember to have USDT in your account prior activating your bot!
With this settings, your Binance account will switch from USDT to BTC on Longs and stay flat (USDT) on shorts.
Earning USD to the upside and BTC to the downside.
3. Configure your alerts in TradingView
Once your bot in 3commas is generated, you will need to set up your alerts in TradingView that will trigger the trades on the platform.
Now on Tradingview:
Configure Email to SMS field in TradingView:
and That’s it! =)…
Once the first Buy signal pops in Tradingview, 3commas bot should execute the order and you should see under DCA Bots → My deals something like this:
Profitability with this strategy has turned quite good over 2019:
Thank you and Happy trading!