Here’s a quick guide to Poker hand ranking for beginners on Cryptonia Poker:
- Royal Flush: Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and 10 of the same suit
2. Straight Flush: Any five cards of the same suit, in a sequence
3. Four of a Kind: Four of the five cards of the same rank, e.g. four 4s
4. Full House: Three of a king and pair
5. Flush: Any five cards of the same suit, not in a sequence
6. Straight: Five cards in a sequence, not of the same suit
7. Three of a kind: Three of the five cards of the same rank
8. Two Pair: Two different pairs of cards, where a pair is two cards of the same rank
9. One Pair: Two out of five cards of the same rank
10. High Card: If you don’t have any of the above hands, your highest card will play, e.g. Ace is the highest card in the following hand
We hope you find this guide useful. Beginners can even read our previous guides on ‘How to play poker to win’ on Medium.
Play more, win more.