Recruitment and selection hiring processes are time-consuming: every application should be filtered, ranked and sent to the stated specialist to be reviewed. The most suitable candidates should be determined, interviewed, and hired. It’s complicated, multistage and challenging. Ultimately, this entire recruitment process has become digital and automated.
Companies have renewed out-of-date systems and paper CVs with automation tools that provide social media recruiting, online evaluation, and real-time analytics. Nowadays hr managers and recruiters can adopt a holistic approach when hiring. This saves time, energy, and resources but leaves a positive brand impression as well.
What are recruiting automation tools?
Recruiting automation tools regulate the posting jobs algorithm, help to find top talents for newly created position within a company. They streamline the entire candidate search, facilitate the process of hiring and on-boarding the new employees.
From posting jobs to CVs screening and interviewing, recruiting automation tools provide the powerful search functions to identify, select and hire the new employees by excluding paperwork.
The recruitment software market overview
Market Research analysts at ResearchMoz predict that the global recruitment software market is growing at an extremely positive rate during the next four years and will reach $2.7 billion by 2022 driven by the need for effective candidate sourcing and proficient applicant tracking tools.
They also post a CAGR of more than 6.27% by 2020. This market research analysis identifies the increased demand for SaaS-based recruitment software that will help:
- improve the overall recruitment process efficiency;
- allow users to access data and services even from remote locations through a simple web-browser eliminating the need for any additional software installation;
- offer several other benefits such as shorter implementation time, reduced implementation cost, and improved return on investment (ROI).
With the growing trend among companies to reduce their operational expenses, SaaS-based solutions for recruiters will be deployed soon that will consecutively drive market growth.
The key software tools functionality for recruitment
The software tools for recruitment are the key components of the company’s recruitment strategy offering one database for the entire recruitment and selection hiring processes. Functionality is often provided as a module of an HR package and built around the following pillars:
- Workforce Planning: internal/external candidates pools creation.
- Sourcing: job posting, advertising, social media promotion.
- Talent Acquisition: referrals, filtering, evaluation, and selection.
- Applicant Tracking: interviewing, background/data checks, communication.
- Onboarding: meetings, orientation, training.
- Analytics: reporting and metrics embedded within the system.
Companies should consider the functionality that lines up with the company’s internal hiring process. When adopting it will help to increase efficiency by identifying unqualified, unsuitable applicants, reduce administrative burden, and provide the real-time analytics.
The best recruiting automation tools for 2018
Below you can see a brief review of the best and widely-used recruiting automation tools:
- JobDiva provides a full-service staffing solution that includes both the front- and back-end recruiting components. It delivers a holistic recruiting solutions: talent acquisition, management tools,applicant tracking system, CRM.
- JazzHR helps recruiters and hiring managers build a scalable and effective selection hiring process with a powerful, user-friendly, affordable applicant tracking system and recruiting tool. Its aim is to replace obsolete email and spreadsheets processes with an intuitive applicant tracking system that orients on great hires results.
- Greenhouse offers a full set of features: mass communication(via email or social networking sites), instant job posting to various job boards, a customizable career page, resume parsing, A/B testing of job postings, a job approval process monitor to better regulate the creating and filling the new positions within the company.
- SmartRecruiters focuses on filtering the applicants’ experience. It allows creating job ads, targets the right candidates, and then simplifies the application and selection process. It also includes collaboration tools, so hiring managers can work with supervisors and future employees to evaluate candidates.
- ZipRecruiter offers a set of following features such as job posting to various job boards, creating brief questionnaires to screen the candidate, integration with social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn), company branding and logo at job page, etc. It has five total levels: Starter, Team, Company, Big Hiring, Enterprise to meet the needs of any company size.
- Bullhorn combines with CRM to create a powerful ATS and HR solution that allows companies fill positions faster and easier. It also integrates with Gmail, Outlook services in order to be used in more productive and seamless way.
Recruiting automation tools give a great opportunity the recruitment agencies, small, medium-sized enterprises, large organizations, HR startups teams to digitize and automate their recruitment process. When applying recruiting practices are improved, better hires are selected and stakeholders are more satisfied in terms of centralized and secure way of data management.
DDI Development team has a great technical background and knows how to build custom applicant tracking systems, HR CRM systems and other automation tools that will help your business to simplify the recruitment process, minimize administrative burden and increase hires.