Last Hospital in Aleppo

What open sources tell us about strikes on hospitals during the siege

Source: @bodhribrian / Twitter
Source: @ros_ke / Twitter
Source: SAMS. Exceprt from the SAMS report, p. 12.
Source: SAMS. Excerpt from the SAMS report, p. 9.
Source: @g900ap / Twitter
Source: @englks / Twitter
Source: SAMS. Excerpt from SAMS report, p. 10.
Source: @leloveluck / Twitter
Source: @ShelterSense / Twitter
Source: @Greytdog / Twitter
Source: @peterpobjecky / Twitter
Source: SouthFront
Source: SAMS. Excerpt from SAMS report, p. 13.

According to SAMS:
Shortly after the destruction of the SAMS-supported M10 Hospital on October 3 in a 10-day span where the facility was targeted four times, the attacks on medical facilities intensified to the point where the Aleppo Health Directorate announced the suspension of all medical services in all of besieged Aleppo. Between September 20 and the Health Directorate’s announcement on November 18 — a span of 60 days, we had documented 23 attacks on medical facilities or personnel in Aleppo. All hospitals in Aleppo had been either destroyed or severely damaged.”

Source: @domihol / Twitter
Source: @Navsteva / Twitter

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
@DFRLab

@AtlanticCouncil's Digital Forensic Research Lab. Catalyzing a global network of digital forensic researchers, following conflicts in real time.