De La Salle University Senior High School Manila | Laguna Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
AY 2018–19 of De La Salle University Senior High School at the Manila and Laguna Campuses will begin on June 4, 2018.
1. How can students qualify for entry at De La Salle University?
Students who comply with the minimum grade requirements may proceed directly to DLSU college programs.
2. When can students apply to the Senior High School program in DLSU?
The application period is from August 1 to October 31, 2017.
Other important dates to remember:
• DLSU Senior High Admissions and Placement Exam (DLSU SHAPE):
Manila — November 12, 2017
Laguna — November 18, 2017
• Confirmation Period: TBA
• Enrollment: TBA
3. What are the academic strands offered?
DLSU offers the following academic tracks:
- Academic Tracks with the following strands:
a. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
b. ABM (Accountancy, Business, and Management)
c. HUMSS (Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Arts and Design Track
4. Are there scholarship opportunities available to Senior High School students?
Yes, scholarship grants will be awarded to outstanding students.
For the Manila campus inquiries, call (02) 524–4611 loc. 160 and 161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For DLSU-Manila Laguna campus inquiries, call (049) 554–8900 loc. 122 or email email@example.com
Mobile No.: (0947) 948–8910 | (0917) 431–9253
Office hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, from Monday to Friday, and 8:00 am - 12:00 noon, Saturday.
5. What are the grade requirements?
• A general average of 85
• No grade below 80 in any subject
• No grade below 80 or equivalent in Conduct/Deportment
6. What are the application requirements?
a. Accomplished Application Form
b. Passport size photos
c. Copy of report cards or Transcript of Records from Grades 7, 8, and 9
d. Original NSO birth certificate or passport or any valid proof of citizenship
e. Copy of National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) or any psychological test
f. Guidance Transition Certificate — This form can be downloaded here and should be accomplished by the school’s Guidance Counselor.
g. Two (2) Recommendation Forms — The Recommendation Form can be downloaded here and should be accomplished by the student’s class advisor, any subject teacher, school principal, or other school personnel who can assess the student’s disposition and capabilities in school.
h. Additional requirements for international students:
• Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR or I-card) or Special Study Permit (SSP)
• Photocopy of the valid passport
• Photocopy of working visa of parent/s, if applicable
• Photocopy of parents’ passports, if applicable
i. Additional requirements for dual citizens
• Certificate of Dual Citizenship
• Photocopy of Filipino passport
7. What is the admission procedure for Senior High School applicants?
Complete the application process via the Online Application Facility accessible via https://my.dlsu.edu.ph/admissions/highschool/oaf/
Create an account using a valid email address.
Complete all the information (i.e personal, contact details, parent/guardian, and strand choices)
Attach passport size, color photo and upload scanned copy of report cards (Grade 7, 8, and 9), NCAE, and NSO birth certificate.
Pay the P600 testing fee through credit card payment (Mastercard/Visa), over-the-counter payment, or online payment.
Secure online test permit. Only the applicants who have submitted all the requirements will be given a test permit.
Important Note: A verification process shall be conducted following submission of documents and payment of application fee. A confirmation email shall be sent to the registered email address to print the Test Permit.
Take the DLSU Senior High Admission and Placement Exam on the scheduled date, time, and venue as printed on the Test Permit.
All applicants must bring the Test Permit and Student ID (or equivalent valid ID) on the testing day. Guidelines and reminders stated on the test permit must be strictly followed.
8. How will applicants know the exam result?
The test result may be accessed from the DLSU website, www.dlsu.edu.ph on the second (2nd) week of January 2018.
9. How much is the annual cost of tuition and fees?
Tuition and fees are estimated at P150,000 per year.
Enrollment is at the start of the academic year.
10. Will DLSU Senior High School students be required to wear uniforms?
No, there will be no school uniform, however the students are required to wear P.E. uniform during P.E. classes.
11. What are the contact details?
DLSU-Manila: call (02) 524–4611 loc. 160 and 161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DLSU-Manila Laguna campus: call (049) 554–8900 loc. 122 or email email@example.com
Mobile No.: (0947) 948–8910 | (0917) 431–9253
Office hours are 8:00 am — 5:00 pm, from Monday to Friday, and 8:00 am — 12:00 noon, Saturday.