- A new exhibition, in Paris, of the great French photographer Stéphane Duroy, and a new publication of his work. (UK residents can buy a signed copy here).
- A photobook roundup bulletin from www.photobookstore.co.uk
- Also at www.photobookstore.co.uk Sophie de Rakoff reviews Hell on Wheels by Willy Spiller. The BJP did a piece about this in October last year.
- Bristol’s RRB Photobooks also has a new bulletin, this one featuring the intriguing work of Dutch photographer Bart Sorgedrager.
- At Lensculture there’s an interview with Todd Hido about portraiture.
- Huck magazine has an article about Noor photo agency’s recent Resist print sale, entitled ‘Why Photojournalism Matters More Than Ever in the Age of Fake News’
- And the New York Times’ Lens blog features a fairly pessimistic interview with photojournalist and editor Donald Winslow, entitled ‘The Uncertain Future of Photojournalism’, and a more optimistic response from Leslye Davis, ‘Photojournalism’s Uncertain Future? She Begs to Differ’.