“Dairy Exports Means Jobs” is an online publication and a broader communications campaign that tells the U.S. dairy industry’s global growth story and its positive economic impact.
Among other things, the campaign will showcase the facts, faces and state-by-state stories behind:
- $5 billion in annual U.S. dairy exports
- $15 billion in U.S. economic impact
- 100,000 American jobs
Medium.com and its social sharing tools provide a platform to reach a broad and diverse audience that goes far beyond the U.S. dairy industry.
Articles are organized under navigational headers on the publication’s home page:
THE BIG PICTURE: Monthly stories that examine in some depth, with context, an important thematic issue.
STATE IMPACT: Weekly, state-by-state articles telling the stories of real people positively affected by U.S. dairy exports, See the state-by-state, alphabetical schedule.
This platform will also be the central repository for:
RESOURCES: Easily downloadable, printable and shareable fact sheets showing the economic impact of dairy exports. Fact sheets are available for the 48 contiguous states and the country.
“Dairy Exports Means Jobs” is a collaborative effort of three national dairy organizations: The U.S. Dairy Export Council, the National Milk Producers Federation and the International Dairy Foods Association. Other dairy organizations are invited to contribute.
- Providing the public sound data connecting dairy exports with job growth that ripples through state and local communities.
- Connecting dairy exports with the stories of real people with real jobs.
- Showing how the prosperity of the entire U.S. dairy industry is connected to continued growth of exports.
- Explaining how the world’s need for U.S. dairy exports present opportunities for win-win business partnerships and long-term relationships.
- Providing content that is shareable, reusable and easily amplified on social media and elsewhere.