How To Approach That Girl At The Bar That Doesn’t Want You Approaching Her
2. Leave her alone. You don’t need this, she doesn’t need this.
3. What your heart is telling you and what her body language is telling you are two entirely different things.
4. Seriously, the last thing she wants is for another guy in another plaid button-up to buy her a Sauvignon Blanc (she’s drinking Chardonnay, anyway).
5. She’s had a long work week and really just wants to have one drink undisturbed and go home. Let her have this.
6. I mean it. Don’t walk up to her.
7. Stay with your friends, give her this one small moment of peace.