How to Migrate Salesforce to HubSpot CRM Hassle-Free [+Video]
You are a CRM user, but have noticed that the system doesn’t fulfill your company’s needs and requirements anymore? A solution that supposed to support and strengthen the work of different departments, store tons of valuable information, and meet customers’ needs easier, might become not good enough for dealing with the number of projects and clients you have today.
In this case, business owners tend to search for more powerful CRM solution and transfer all the data. To do it hassle-free, follow the steps mentioned below to migrate Salesforce to HubSpot CRM.
Brief Comparison of Two Platforms
HubSpot CRM becomes more and more popular and holds approximately 50% of the market. It provides business owners with the ability to aline sales and marketing, and get insights into their clients’ behaviour.
Hubspot CRM, launched in 2015, is the solution that works great with small and middle sized organizations. Even though the platform is new, the software comprises some compelling features:
- The platform lets you easily integrate with Gmail and Google applications. Also, the connection with Google Calendar enables you schedule the meetings and fix up new ones swiftly.
- Each contact profile offers a timeline up to 16 different forms of interactions. The option allows you manage the emails, notes, tasks, calls as well as website visits into one intuitive view. You can filter the timeline for particular actions, or scroll down to investigate every point of contact that person had with your company.
- The software gives you an opportunity to call from the browser or stay connected with your phone. Also, the additional notes and recordings can be stored in the system.
- Sidekick extension is a bonus tool that lets you receive real-time notifications as soon as the prospects are engaging with your business. For example, when the recipient is opening your email, you can place a contact with one-click ease into your CRM.
Salesforce is considered to be one of the leaders in the CRM industry. It is a powerful tool that provides sales and marketing teams with a great deal of flexibility and data. However, these days appeared many other systems that can compete with Salesforce.
Salesforce is the best-known cloud solutions for its possibilities to improve sales, communities, customer relationship, service, analytics, and marketing. The platform also is famous for its interaction through the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence.
The major edge that Salesforce offers its users is access to the massive App marketplace. That makes data migration with the help of third-party solutions like Data2CRM, an official Salesforce partner, relatively painless.
Today, with launched in May 2018 General Data Protection Regulation, businesses may find Salesforce’s offerings which allow auditing and configuration tools and assistance the compliance with the GDPR, expressly compelling.
Salesforce offers its users 4 payed editions to choose from.
- Essentials (25$ per user/month)
- Professional (75 $ per user/month)
- Enterprise (150$ per user/month)
- Unlimited (300$ per user/month)
30-day free trial is available for you to try how the platform works.
HubSpot CRM is free forever for users, with no limits on their number.
Pipedrive to Hubspot CRM Migration Video
How to Migrate Salesforce to HubSpot Hassle Free
Let’s find out how to migrate your data smoothly and secure.
To make your data transition less time-consuming take advantage of the automated migration service Data2CRM.
The SaaS beneﬁts its users with the following functionalities:
- Data security and Privacy. Data2CRM complies with the GDPR requirements. The service excludes the possibility of the records loss. As well, you can sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- Data Mapping. Data2CRM offers its users a possibility to map modules and users by themselves. Also, the system warns users about unmapped fields and gives them ability to choose available options.
- Users Mapping. Select the future CRM user to assign the current CRM user’s data to it. You can create users on the future platform. Then, reload page and see the changes.
- 100% Uptime for Both CRMs. The service eliminates the business delay during the CRM data import.
- Demo Migration. You can run a free Demo Migration and check the SaaS in action. The service will transfer the limited amount of data with saved relations between the records.
Let’s review the fields Data2CRM can automatically migrate:
Migrate Salesforce to Hubspot in 4 Steps
After the preparation steps are behind, you can transfer the business information CRM by using an automated migration system Data2CRM:
- Go to http://app.data2crm.com and register your account. Provide your name, email, password and enter the phone number; or sign in with your social network accounts or as a CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot CRM) user.
2. Specify your existing CRM — Salesforce. Provide the required credentials.
Enter HubSpot as your future platform and fill out the required credentials.
3. After that, select items you’d like to migrate to your new CRM platform. Check the corresponding boxes to migrate your accounts, contacts, tasks, opportunities, leads and notes together with the related activities such as calls and events. Click Start Free Demo Migration.
4. Now, check out your Demo migration results. If you are satisfied, you may fully migrate Salesforce to HubSpot.
Now, when the data transfer part is over, it is recommended to use some post-migration tips for better platform implementation and automation:
- check out if the records are transferred to the proper fields
- find out if the relations between the items are restored in the right way
- set up the filters for reporting tools
- make sure to build personalized workflow rules
- continue to educate your staff about the new system by providing training and holding the meetings. Also, don’t forget to ask for workers’ feedback, so you can gauge where everyone in the organization is with the platform and what issues still need to be addressed.
To Sum Up
To conclude, both Salesforce and HubSpot can assist your company in everyday work, increase the quality of your sales processes as well as improve your customer experiences. However, to get the right tool that is powerful enough to help you reach the goals but not so robust as to be overwhelming, then HubSpot is the way to go.
Try to put a limited amount of your data into HubSpot by running a free Demo migration.
Don’t wait up, migrate Salesforce to HubSpot today.