Pros And Cons Of The DJI Mavic Pro
For all the drone lovers, they are familiar with DJI. The new DIJ Mavic Pro had released on the 15th October 2016. This drone made by DJI is regarded to be one of the best and most satisfying drones that a person would fly. The main attributes of this done is that it has some additional and impressive features in a small and compact package which is at a lower and affordable price. Some of the people who know about drones may also know that the DJI Mavic Pro is in fierce competition with the Go-Pro drone, Karma, especially comparing the advantages and disadvantages of the two.
Let us now look and understand all the important pros and cons of the DJI Mavic Pro:
1. The DJI Mavic Pro drone is one of the best and easiest drones to carry along as it is very small in size.
2. This drone has an excellent flight time in comparison to other DJI models. This drone will offer the person with an additional 2 minutes more flight time in comparison to other DJI models.
3. From attaching the propellers of the drone together, the person won’t have to do it one at a time. First, the four legs have to be flipped, and once it is powered up, the propellers will automatically get attached.
4. This drone tends to be much quieter than the other drone models.
5. There is high stability in this drone model as it can even face and remain stable with a high wind drift.
6. The flight of the drone can also be controlled merely by the hands of the person just by giving hand gestures to the direction they want the drone to go at.
7. One of the most interesting specialties in the new DJI Mavic Pro drone is the built-in Active track feature mode.
8. This drone is also regarded very safe and can be kept away in the air at all times.
9. The sensors in front of the drone ensure that the drone model is crash resistant and can have a safe landing.
10. Flying the drone via Wi-Fi or by using a smartphone ensures a much safer and easier flight.
11. Any possible obstacles can be viewed from a distance of 15m and warn the person to dodge it.
1. One drawback of the New DJI Mavic Pro drone would be its camera. The entire view that the camera provides isn’t wider that a person would love. Other drone models such as the DJI Phantom and Karma have a much better camera.
2. When there is bad light around, the pictures and videos captured by the drone may have blue color interferences within them. At this time, the Automatic White Balance option setting should be active.
3. This is one of the much complex drone models as it has many features within. So, the person will have to read the instruction manual well and learn about each and every feature mentioned within. Then when they are entirely ready, they should go ahead and set the drone for flying.