TRUMP’S CORPORATE USA AVOIDS TREATY/’ARRANGEMENTS’ LITIGATION;
WHO’S NEXT TO EXIT? The Basis for Investment Litigation (the Trans-Pacific Partnership, Canada-China Investment Treaty, et al); Suing the Global Corporate Economy.
‘The SHAREHOLDERS & Corporations of America, the Trans-Pacific nations, the EU, Canada, et al
v. The harmless Canadian NON-shareholders, et al, both; Native & non Native’.
1) The most vulnerable Aboriginal Canadian community members (95% — 99% of Aboriginal Canadians) are being deprived of the due diligence information regarding the criteria for ascertaining the health & robustness of an Native Canadian community’s economy.
2) A psychologist agreed that there is a relationship between the DEPRIVATION of the aforementioned information
the unconscionably high rates of SUICIDES, etc. that are found in many of the Aboriginal communities across Canada.
3) As a consequence of being deprived of the aforementioned information the most vulnerable Aboriginal Canadian community members, et al, are entitled to be Compensated as per The W.A.D. Accord.
4) The most vulnerable NON-Aboriginal Canadian community members (95% — 99% of NON Aboriginal Canadians) are being deprived of the information regarding the most vulnerable Aboriginal community members’ deprivation the aforementioned criteria
are forced to pay billions for the NON criteria based Native enterprises that are unhealthy & which prevent the most vulnerable Native community members from obtaining the benefits of their robust economies.
5) As a means of avoiding, &/or, diluting any, &/or, all of corporate Canada’s contribution to the aforementioned Compensation, corporate Canada is, & will continue, to pay considerations (lobbying) to the government of Canada via the executives of the political parties operating in Canada, et al, to promote the development of the superseding secret Tribunals of the present treaty ‘arrangements’ which have been designed to punitively punish the harmless Canadians non-shareholders, both; Native & non Native, for allegedly encumbering corporate Canada, its associates and their shareholders (ie. TheGlobal Corporate Economy) from…
FULL Article, see;
B) ‘The MERKEL (Chancellor of Germany) Letter; To Sue, or, Be Sued’,
C) Excerpts from ‘The Submission’ to The Supreme Court of Canada:
‘The SHAREHOLDERS & Corporations of AMERICA, the Trans-Pacific nations, the EU, Canada, et al
v. The harmless Canadian NON shareholders, et al, both; Native & non Native’.
For the FULL ‘Submission’,
see; The Supreme Court of Canada,
or, contact David E.H. Smith at: