How to make the Davewich (The Davis Sandwich)
I’ve always loved sandwiches. I make one (almost) every day, either for lunch or just a snack.
Here’s how to make what I call: The Davewich
- Bread, Preferably Hoagie/Sandwich Roll
- Meat (Turkey, Ham, etc.)
- Cheese (American, Cheddar, etc.)
- Old Bay
- Cut bread if needed. Place the two slices of meat on the sandwich.
- Put 2 slices of cheese on the sandwich.
- Add a pinch of salt, a lot of Pepper, and a lot of Old Bay.
- Heat stove to a Medium temperature, add butter to pan.
- Use a presser of some kind (doesn’t have to be a panini presser, I use a burger presser) to flatten the sandwich, move around to get it all buttered up. Flip when needed.
- Take off the stove, heat in microwave for about 10–25 seconds.
- Enjoy with Chocolate Milk for the best snack/lunch ever.