How to accept USDC at your business in 3 easy steps
Okay, so you would like to accept USD Coin as a payment method at your business? Just like Solana Spaces retail stores.
The PoS runs on a web browser, which means you can access it on any computer, tablet, or mobile device (like an iPad or phone). There is no special hardware needed — which makes it accessible to anyone, anywhere!
Decaf makes it easy to accept USDC in your own self-custodied blockchain wallet. The best part is that there are NO middlemen charging you fees, holding, and delaying YOUR money.
This is how you set up the Decaf PoS and accept USDC in 3 easy steps.
Video overview of how to accept USDC at your business in 3 mins with Decaf
Here is how anyone can accept USDC in 3 easy steps.
1. Sign up
Go to admin.decaf.so.
You will see the login screen.
Select “Register as Shop Owner”.
- In https://admin.decaf.so/register and fill the inputs with your email and password.
- Click on “Register”.
Note: By default, the credentials used to create the account will have the admin role access rights.
2. Customize your settings
- Now that you have registered your stores account, you will be redirected to fill out the profile settings. In this form you will be able to choose the site logo, restaurant name and the URL of your website! This URL is the interface for your Point of Sales.
- Click ‘Save’.
Note: In case you want to modify this settings later, you can find them by clicking on the top right icon and then ‘Profile’.
Once you are done with your profile settings then you can customize your store settings.
- go to Settings > General.
- Customize your settings according to your needs (Find a description of each setting in our documents).
- It is important to note that if you have a Square Terminal you can easily import your menu and have a full integration with inventory and payment syncing. See more here.
On the left of the settings are the various settings options and you can adjust them to your business needs on the right.
3. Turn on — “Accept USDC”
Toggle on the payment methods that you would like to accept in your store
- Accept Cash
- Accept Card
- Allow Bitcoin payments
- Allow Solana Payments (USDC)
You can then add an address for receiving Solana payments (we can create one automatically for you in our wallet management section). And you can select whether you would like to pay for customers transaction fees (for a nicer customer experience). You can see all details in our docs on Wallet Management and Fee Paying for Customer Payment Transactions.
You can access your Point of Sales and checkout on the PoS tab. This is what it what it looks like.
Done! You are now ready to accept USDC at your business!
Now you can accept USDC like Solana Spaces. Here is a video of it in action!
Use our Decaf Point of Sales support Documentation for comprehensive information on our Point Of Sales, Managing Products, Add Ons, Managing Solana Wallets, Discounts & managed NFTs, Sales Dashboard, Cashiers and User Management, and Refunds.
If you have any questions or want to learn more, feel free to book a time with us here.