Want to win my book (plus 24 more life-changing books) for Christmas?
Scroll through this list of books and tell me you’re not salivating by the end:
- You Are a Writer — Jeff Goins
- The Storygrid — Shawn Coyne
- The War of Art — Steven Pressfield
- Choose Yourself — James Altucher
- The Choose Yourself Guide to Wealth — James Altucher
- The Rich Employee — James Altucher
- The Crazy, Sexy Diet — Kris Karr
- The Happiness Project — Gretchen Rubin
- David and Goliath — Malcolm Gladwell
- Blink — Malcolm Gladwell
- Think and Grow Rich — Napoleon Hill
- Your Ideal Future — Benjamin Hardy
- The Icarus Deception — Seth Godin
- Poke the Box — Seth Godin
- The Millennial Way — Declan Wilson (Hey, that’s me!)
- Massive Life Success — Darius Foroux
- Building Smarter Habits — Thomas Oppong
- Quitter — Jon Acuff
- Do Over — Jon Acuff
- 48 Days to the Work You Love — Dan Miller
- Unmistakable — Srinivas Rao
- Steal Like an Artist — Austin Kleon
- Show Your Work — Austin Kleon
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years — Donald Miller
- Love Does — Bob Goff
Impressive list, right? To get your hands on a copy of each you could fork over $300, or…
You can win them all for free.
I know a guy. His name is Todd. He’s such a cool guy that he’s giving away all these books to one lucky winner. All he asks is for you to do one thing.
Retweet this tweet:
Do that and your name gets thrown into his Santa hat for a drawing on December 20th.
If you want to double your chances (and snag some additional bonuses) Todd has two easy requests:
- Subscribe to his YouTube page (there’s not much there now but Todd has big plans for 2017).
- Subscribe to his mailing list (he’ll also send you a copy of his ebook, The Ultimate Guide to Infinite Ideas).
Its that simple.
You can read more about the contest and drawing here:
Okay, I really want you to get the free stuff and figure out how to win a whole lot of books, but FIRST — I have to…medium.com
Drop in and tell Todd I sent you!
Disclosure: even though my book is part of the contest I’m receiving zero financial gains from this promotion. I am, however, receiving the satisfaction of helping out a cool dude.