GSoC — Week 3

I continued my work on improving the the UI of the app.

I have replaced the EditText fields which took a range of values as input with DiscreetSeekBar eliminating the need to verify the input data and and making it easier for the user to enter the data in the app.

In the other EditText fields I intergrated the TextInputLayout so that the hint is properly displayed even after the user has entered the data.

Other than this, I worked on other little improvements in the app.

Sarah mentioned in talk forum of OpenMRS that the number field is shown in android client but not the text,text area and multicheckbox field. I started worked on this issue too and awaiting reply from her side to test the changes.

References :

[1]https://developer.android.com/reference/android/support/design/widget/TextInputLayout.html

[2]https://github.com/AnderWeb/discreteSeekBar