Una lista de 21 diseños de edificios verdaderamente malvados.
Just as Hollywood movies have taught us over the years, your normal two-up-two-down terraced house just won’t do for a truly evil supervillain — they need a truly evil-looking building to match. Here we’ve put together a list of 21 truly evil building designs that would make the cut.
1. Former Research Institute For Experimental Medicine, Berlin, Germany
2. Mahanakhon Tower, Bangkok, Thailand
3. Buzludzha, Bulgaria
4. Philadelphia City Hall, Philadelphia, USA
5. Polygone Riviera, France
6. Fort Alexander (Plague Fort), Saint Petersburg, Russia
7. Dc Tower I, Vienna, Austria
8. Bahnhof Office Built Into A Former Anti-Atomic Shelter, Stockholm, Swedenr
9. Basque Health Department Headquarters In Bilbao, Spain
10. Temppeliaukion Church, Helsinki, Finland
11. Taipei 101 Observatory, Taipei City, Taiwan
12. Ryugyong Hotel, Pyongyang, North Korea
13. The National Library Of Belarus, Minsk, Belarus
14. Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi, UAE
15. Pacific Design Centre, Red Building, Hollywood, California, USA
16. The Bank Of America Center, Houston, USA
17. Chongqing Art Museum, Chongqing Shi, China
18. Jimbocho Theater, Tokyo, Japan
19. Al Tijaria Tower, Kuwait City, Kuwait
20. Omv Borealis Refinery, On The German/Austrian Frontier
21. Kafka Castle, Sant Pere De Ribes, Barcelona, Spain
Originally published at blazepress.com.