A Superstar In The Making
As a creative person, early 40’s, new to parenting with twin boys, and at what should be the height of my career — I’m not.
I have no visibility in the creative community.
I haven’t slept in 20 months — yes, I said I have twins.
And, I’m not in an environment that facilitates growth and opportunity.
But here’s the thing — I’m going to change all that.
In a few short months, I will become a superstar: a creative known for creativity, a dad that does it all, and a person anyone with a love for self improvement, would love to be around.
But before I dawn a cape and take off on a sky cycle, embarking on a mission to make one of the greatest jumps of my life, there’s much I need to do. And here’s how I’ll do it:
- Health and Nutrition – You can’t blast off without rocket fuel. I’ll create a routine, enhance my diet, and explore performance optimizing techniques
- Time Management – There’s little time to breath when you’re being waterboarded. Where there are opportunities for air, I’ll find them.
- Environment – You won’t see any light if you surround yourself with walls. Growth and change will be nourished by an improved home life, social life, and creative life.
- Mastery – Practice what you know, practice more what you don’t. The optimal word here is practice.
- Play – Do your best, at what you do the best, and the best in life will come to you—and it will be child’s play.
Next up — a big audit.