User Experience Lead
6 Month Contract, London
User Experience Lead
6 Month Contract
£450 — £550/day, London
One of the world’s most exciting, innovative and market leading Multichannel Retail companies are hiring a User Experience Lead to champion putting customers first across Online, Mobile, Tablet and In-Store channels. Key to the role will be building, shaping and leading a team of UX Architects & UI designers to deliver the UX strategy, delivering against the company’s overall Design, Digital and Commercial objectives.
The User Experience Lead will work closely with the Head of Innovation and a team of talented Product Owners to sculpt the user experience across digital channels and in-store devices. After developing a deep understanding of how customers interact with websites and mobile applications, the UX lead will take charge of initiatives that help drive increased engagement and sales. In addition, the incumbent will:
Day to Day:
· Build a team of talented UX architects & UI designers.
· Define and design the customer experience for new features and products to be launched.
· Create compelling experiences across desktop, tablet and mobile web as well as native mobile apps.
· Translate ideas into detailed wireframes and annotations.
· Analyse data on website usage patterns to identify opportunities for site improvements.
· Take a data and research lead approach to new designs and interactions to align with business priorities (engagement, conversion rate, average order value, etc.)
· Creative thinker with a proven track record of leading the development of innovative user experiences in an Agile environment across multiple channels.
· You will have managed and helped build / shape the UX and Design team of a well-known digitally focused business.
· A passion for great design and an extensive portfolio of prior UX/UI work.
· Gravitas and personality to implement board and director level vision creatively whilst also focusing on commercial aspects of engagement and conversion.
· Strong experience creating wireframes, user-flows, site maps & prototypes.
For more information, please contact James.Lesner@handle.co.uk 0207 569 9926
Keywords: UX, User Experience, Lead UX, User Experience Lead, Design Lead, UX director