PSEUDO-RACIST ROBERT DALE BRADSHAW CALLS ME A JEWISH DEVIL

Hey Rabbi, whacha doin?

Below is a revealing email exchange with Robert Dale Bradshaw.

In his article on cardinal doctrines and non-canonized writings, Bradshaw discusses the doctrines of racialist groups such as Christian Identity and Dewey Tucker’s Eloheemish Dixie Identity religion.

When asked to provide proof for a few of his assertions, Mr. Bradshaw became unglued. He began accusing me of being a conspiratorial Khazar Jew who works for the Anti-Defamation League.

More observations and facts are noted after the end of the email exchange.

This email exchange and the notes afterward are a good study in using the Socratic method and bare logic to arrive at the truth or falsity of a proposition. It’s also a cursory look into the minds of professional liars.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —
On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 1:48 PM, SunRay wrote:

I just read your article at:

http://www.age-end.com/Some%20Cardinal%20Doctrines/Non-Canaonized%20Wriings.htm

I have questions.

What is the point of discussing these vain Christian Identity babblers or anything they have to say? This question is virtually rhetorical.

You wrote: “Finck does have an Ashkenazi Jew name and surely must be at least part Khazar Jew…”

What is your source for calling FINCK an Ashkenazi surname? Is “Finck” a word from the Ashkenazi language? What do you know of it?

Does a surname surely prove ancestry? We know there are specific surnames invented by Jews, such as Goldman, Rothschild, Diamond, etc. Is Finck a name invented by Jews, for Jews? If you have any evidence please provide it.

Tucker is both a German and English surname. Many Germans and Anglos are
surnamed “Tucker.” Yet there are also Jewish Rabbis surnamed, “Tucker.” A prominent one is Rabbi Gordon Tucker in New York.

So is TUCKER also an Ashkenazi surname? Does this prove that Dewey Tucker “… must be at least part Khazar Jew…?” Why didn’t you also point out that Dewey Tucker has an Ashkenazi Jew name based on the Jewish use of that name?

I would appreciate it if your could explain and prove how, “Finck does have an Ashkenazi Jew name and surely must be at least part Khazar Jew…”

When and where did the Jews invent this Finck surname, if they did? And how is it proof of Jewish ancestry? And why is it important in relation to the screeds of white “supreem-ass-cyst” babblers to point out surnamed Jewishness of one babbler while omitting monikered Jewishness of another (Finck vs. Tucker)?

Finally, do you have any Jewish ancestry?

Thanks in advance for your time in this matter.

~ SR

— — — — — — — — — — — — — -

On 11/14/2015 08:03 AM, robert bradshaw wrote:

SR, are you part Khazar Jew? Or do you just work for and support the ADL or Khazar Jew crime network of destroying the dumb goyim?

The problem with Ashknazi Khazars is that they change their names and religions regularly to fool the dumb goyim. So we can have and do have Khazars with the names Jones, White, Smith, Tucker and Summers. Not all of them are Jews and certainly probably none of them are religiious Jews. IS Fink an Ashkenazi name? Well you can check it on the net. It is easy enough so why ask me?

Historiacally, it perhaps was German or just a slur nickname, like a lot of German names stolen by the Khazars. Usually it is found as finkelstein or something similar.

Here is what Ancestry.com says:
Fink Name Meaning & Fink Family History at…
www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=fink

Fink Name Meaning German, Slovenian, English, and Jewish (Ashkenazic): nickname for a lively and cheerful person, or, in the case of the Jewish name, an ornamental .

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 12:47 AM, SunRay wrote:

Interesting. According to your own source that you provided for me, “Finck” is a German, Slovenian, English and Jewish surname. How does that prove Ashkenazi ancestry, as you earlier stated? Does it not appear likely that a person surnamed “Finck” could be either German, or English, or Slovenian, or Jewish? Or does bearing the surname, “Finck” prove your earlier saying: “ “Finck does have an ASHKENAZI JEW NAME and surely must be at least part Khazar Jew…”?

So if the name, “Finck” could prove German ancestry, how is it proof of Mr. Finck’s Ashkenazi ancestry? Or are all Germans also Ashkenazi? And if the name, “Finck” could prove English ancestry, how is it proof of Mr. Finck’s Ashkenazi ancestry? Or are all Anglos also Ashkenazi?

My original question to you hinged upon asking how William Finck is provably Jewish by the surname. Did I touched a nerve in asking you to prove this? Is if possible your statement is a mistake? Your response barely veils in question an attempt to accuse me of involvement in a satanic crime network.

Who is the false accuser of the Brethren?

I asked for you to prove to me that the surname Finck is proof of William Finck’s Jewish ancestry. I asked you for bread and you gave me a stone. How does questioning the evidence of your statements amount to working for and supporting, “… the ADL or Khazar Jew crime network of destroying the dumb goyim?”

You tried to insinuate that I am either working for the ADL or an Ashkenazi Jew. Why did you even try to import that into the response? Are you trying to distract from the issue at hand? Are you deflecting from a mistake in your own prior statement?

So let us get back to the issue at hand: Since you claim the surname “Finck” proves that William Finck is Ashkenazi, can you provide to me the proof? And if you can’t provide the proof, can you admit that your statement is incorrect?

You might think I am trying to defend Mr. William Finck. I have no such intention. I don’t communicate with him, I don’t work with him, I am not his friend, I am not related to him, I don’t care about him, and I’m not part of his little online club or forum. I am trying to arrive at the truth or falsity of your statement. “Search all things … hold fast to that which is true.”

If the surname “Finck” is not actual conclusive proof of Ashkenazi ancestry, then why use that to support such an accusation against Mr. William Finck?

~SR

— — — — — — — — -

On 11/15/2015 12:58 AM, robert bradshaw wrote:

sr, well again you make me wonder about your own Khazar Jew connections.

Of course, the criminal KHazars have flooded England and changed their names and religions to English names and religions and pretended to be English. The same in Germany with them pretending to be Germans while they secretly are Khazar Jew international criminals. So is a German name Fink, the name of a racial German or is it the name of a Khazar Jew criminal pretending to be German?

It is like Fink claiming to be Christian since his family put the c in the name Fink. DO Khazar Jew criminals claim to be Christians? Yes, many of them have and do claim to be Christians. Many also claim to be Jews when they are 100% contrary to Judaism. They may be perhaps called Jews since they are ethnically Amalekite Khazars which supposedly converted to Judaism in 740 CE. But they are not religious Jews or racial Jews of the seedline of Judah at all.

I have given Finck the benefit of the doubt by saying that i think that he probably is not the same kind of a Jew as is true with Eli James, who appears to be a dedicated ADL agent.

I also applaud his family for having the integrity to not change their apparent Jew name of Fink to a more White European Christian name. Most Khazar Jews automatically change their names and religions to fool the supid goyim who never understand how these criminals operate with deception and lies.

SR, I am wasting some time with you only because i am now suspicious that you might be a follower of Finck and you might be truly interested in researching him before you send him more money (and if so, GOOD). Too, you might be a Khazar Jew plant just causing trouble and argument. So, i dont know what you are?

That is why i asked if you were a Khazar. Instead of answering my question, you moved to more nonsense and argument. This is the typical Khazar Jew MO and approach. So you well could be a Khazar or at least motivated by KHazar Jew thinking and mentality of deceit and strife.

Thus, yes, i think it is probable that Finck is at least part Ashkenazi Jew simply because he has that German Jew name (and hails from Jew NJ and because he got a sweetheart deal from the feds). I do allow though that he is not a typical Khazar Jew. He could be an honest Jew or part Jew — as some few of them are/were — like Adolf Jacob Schicklgruber, Benjamin Freedman, Arthur Koestler.

Dewey Tucker links Finck to being a Federal informant because of the sweetheart deal he got from the feds. Logic tells me that Tucker might be right on this one/it might be that his Khazar Jew connections gave him this advantage.

rd

— — — — — — — — — — -

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 5:20 AM, SunRay wrote:

No, I do not make you wonder about “Khazar Jew connections.” You are just using that as a rhetorical device. You are the one that calls attention to these Jews on your web site, not me. I merely asked you to prove up your claim, and instead of offering evidence you began accusing me, again without any evidence.

You are a double-minded man, and totally unstable in your thinking.

You say that you suspect me of being a follower of Finck after I made it clear I am not his follower. The truth is that you don’t suspect me of anything. You are trying to remove any suspicion toward your own false statement by accusing me.

You falsely accused me of donating money to Finck, then you insinuated I would send him more. Yet you claim to believe the scripture.

Who is the false accuser of the brethren? What says the scripture?

You said that, “. . . it is like Fink claiming to be Christian since his family put the “c” in the name Fink . . . “

I studied linguistics and I can speak from knowledge to debunk your lie. Finck was originally spelled with a “c.” It was not added as a tactic of deception, as you allege. You raised a point that is irrelevant and inaccurate. If you look at the records of the Finck aristocracy in Germany, you will see their name was always spelled with a “c.” The name “Fink” without the “c” is a modern innovation. Neither was the “c” dropped as a “deception.” Many immigrants were illiterate and could not even spell their own names. Thus variant spellings were adopted in the
records based on how the names sounded.

You said, “I also applaud his family for having the integrity to not change their apparent Jew name of Fink to a more White European Christian name.” But this was the original question that you continue to avoid. You have not proven that “Finck” is a Jew name. You falsely allege that they added a “c” before the “k” to make it more “Christian.” And you offer zero proof. You just declare it, even after you provided evidence to the contrary. Since the English, Germans, Slovenians and
others who bear the surname, Finck are about 40 times more numerous than the Jews, then having the surname Finck means there’s a one-in-forty chance the bearer of the name is Jewish. That’s hardly proof of Jewish ancestry. It’s barely even suggestive of the possibility. A one-in-forty chance is not “proof.”

You said, “That is why i asked if you were a Khazar. Instead of answering my question, you moved to more nonsense and argument. This is the typical Khazar Jew MO and approach. So you well could be a Khazar or at least motivated by KHazar Jew thinking and mentality of deceit and strife.”

Mr. Bradshaw, you “doth protest too much!” I first asked you if you had Jewish ancestry, and it is you that conveniently did not answer that, but instead you went straight to accusing me of being a satanic Jew. The very thing you accuse me of, is the very thing you have been doing throughout our exchange.

You said, “Too, you might be a Khazar Jew plant just causing trouble and argument. So, i dont know what you are?”

But at first I was trying to establish what you are. I asked first, and you did not answer. Then you asked, and held me to answer a question that you would not answer yourself.

“Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees . . . which is hypocrisy.”

At first I was trying to inquire and establish what you are. And I believe you have inadvertently established that.

You went on to say that Adolf Hitler is a Jew. But that Jewish fairy tale has been debunked. Hitler’s family tree is available online, and the Jewish OSS officer who popularized the myth of Shicklgruber’s pregnancy to a Jew was proven a liar. Jews love to accuse their victims of Jewishness to deflect attention from themselves. Hitler’s mother was never a maid in a Jew’s house. It never happened and it was debunked. First it was the alleged Jew Frankenberger who allegedly sired Hitler,
until it was proved Frankenberger did not exist. Then they drummed up Rothschild as the imaginary sire of Hitler, which also has been proven a fabrication. You sir, are a liar.

See: The Fake Legends of Adolf Hitler’s Jewish Grandfather
http://carolynyeager.net/fake-legends-adolf-hitler%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cjewish-grandfather%E2%80%9D

You said, “Dewey Tucker links Finck to being a Federal informant because of the sweetheart deal he got from the feds.”

Dewey Tucker also keeps company with Martin Lindstedt, procurator of a Nazi snuff porn website, who accuses almost everyone of being a Jew, monster, or federal agent. Dewey Tucker also created a new religion based on the Jewish idea of a divine Adamic race and an inferior Adamic race. He just substitutes the white man for the Jews and the negroes for the goyim. What credibility would he have as a witness in a competent court? All of Tucker’s doctrine is Jewish in origin. Tucker’s hollow accusations prove nothing of William Finck’s agenda or ancestry.

I’m not going to belabor this any more. You’ve revealed to me all i need to know. You are a hypocrite. You are a false accuser. And you are a liar. I don’t need to know your ancestry to see that you are neither my brother, nor my countryman, nor a teacher of God’s word.

~SR — — — — — — — — — — -

On 11/16/2015 04:00 AM, robert bradshaw wrote:

I agree you and me are in different worlds. I should have refused to comment unless and until i understood why you singled me out for conflict.

As for as the c in finck, listen idiot, that was not my words or thinking that came from Finck. He said the name was Jewish and that his family added the c to distingish it from the Jews. Idiot, why dont you read Finck and find out what he said.

As for as his genealogy. His mother’s backdrop has been fully covered as being Jewish on the net. So he has got Jew links from paternally and maternally.

I dont know who you are, but you must be a Khazar plant to go to such lengths to pick a fight with me. i dont have time to sit and argue with an idiot. I thought that there was a possibility that you made an honest inquiry. I was wrong. You contacted me to make a fight.

— — — — — — — — —

On 11/25/2015 08:43 PM, SunRay wrote:

My original inquiry was:

1. What is your proof that “Finck” is a Khazar name and proof of Jewish descent? You provided not proof. You just began insinuating me as part of a Jewish conspiracy, sans a single shred of evidence.

2. Are you of Jewish descent? Again, you never answered the question.

I did not attack you. You attacked me. I pointed out your faulty logic, and the hypocrisy of your reply. Go back and see what you were saying to me. It was all baseless innuendo.

Now, will you please answer:

How is the name “Finck” proof of Jewishness? I don’t want theories, innuendos, heresay based on what some other person opines. I’m asking for proof.

Are you of any Jewish descent?

And another question. Do you believe it possible you may have been mistaken in your original statement that “Finck” is a Khazar Jew name?

Notice, I did not ask you to deny that Mr. Finck might be Jewish. I am asking you about a surname being evidence of Jewishness.

In other words I am trying to help you repent of an obvious mistake in your judgment. That is not attacking you. That is reproving someone’s error.

~ SR

— — — — — — — — — — — — — -

After this last reply to Mr. Robert Dale Bradshaw, he has failed to respond.

We see here he is like the other circus actors of the “racialist” movements. Here are his tactics:

1. He lobs one baseless accusation after another.
2. He provides no proof.
3. He answers no questions, rather vilifies my motive for asking.
4. He considers himself totally above reproach, as in “how dare you even ask.”
5. He considers himself a victim of a conspiracy, just because I asked him for proof.
6. He considers himself a victim simply because I reject his lack of proof. To question the veracity of his words makes him a victim.

In modern psychopolitics, If you merely question the official story of the Holocaust, that makes you a hateful victimizer. Seem familiar?

Notice he claims my questions are an “attack.” To question him, is to victimize him.

All I wanted to know was actual evidence that being surnamed “Finck” proves someone to be a Khazar Jew conspirator. No evidence was provided for that claim. Instead Mr. Bradshaw added me to his list of nefarious, Jewish conspirators.

But he conveniently refused to answer my original questions.

Is Mr. Bradshaw himself Jewish? Or is he truly anti-Jewish? And how on earth is the surname “Finck” proof that William Finck is a Jewish conspirator?

I know this much. Bradshaw is as disingenuous as the day is long. And he’s as catty as a female mouse.