My Learn.co Sinatra Project- A Gratitude Journal
A few years back I started keeping a gratitude journal. I had read research on how keeping a gratitude journal 3 times a week can strengthen your immune system and help create more positive emotions.
I decided that for the final project of our Sinatra section I would create a simple app that shows gratitude quotes and allows a user to utilize a simple UI to input daily gratitude entries.
The projects requirements are:
- Build an MVC Sinatra Application.
- Use ActiveRecord with Sinatra.
- Use Multiple Models.
- Use at least one has_many relationship.
- Must have user accounts. The user that created a given piece of content should be the only person who can modify that content.
- You should validate user input to ensure that bad data isn’t created.
- Any validation failures must be shown to the user with an error message.
Below is a walkthrough of my app: