It is quite amusing, I must admit.
VED from VICTORIA INSTITUTIONS
1

oriental cunning” ???

Wow, VED. You present interesting notions through 80% of a post, then run off the rails with the remaining 20%. It is a waste.

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.