How to see GoPower tokens on Ethereum wallets
Adding a GPT to the Ethereum wallet.
- Go to MyEtherWallet.com and click on the “View Wallet Info”, then select “View w/ Address Only”.
2. Enter the address of the wallet to which you transferred the tokens and click “View Balance”.
3. In the next window, click the button “Add Custom Token”
4. A form with three fields will open. Copy the address of the smart contract TokenGo: 0xA00425D3e2D3E9FF74F3e112B4D3A7978d7D88c2 and fill in the remaining fields according to the screenshot and click the “Save” button.
5. In the future, to see your GPT token balance again, in step 4, just click «Show All Tokens».
How to see tokens if you are using Jaxx or any Ethereum wallet in which you do not see GoPower.
1. In Jaxx by default, GoPower tokens are not visible and there is no tool for adding a smart contract. If you transferred the tokens to the Jaxx wallet, then with a private key you can see the tokens on MyEtherWallet.com or MetaMask.
3. To see the tokens on MyEtherWallet.com open your wallet using a private key and add the tokens as described in point “Add Custom Token”.
How to see tokens with help MetaMask.
1. To download MetaMask go to link and select the extension for the browser that you are using.
2. After installing the extension, you can create a purse, and also import it using a private key or JSON file.
3. In MetaMask You can also add a GPT token. Copy the address of the smart contract TokenGo: 0xA00425D3e2D3E9FF74F3e112B4D3A7978d7D88c2 , fill in the remaining fields according to the screenshot and click the button “Add”.
More about Tokengo: