The contract of Eterbase Utility Token has been published at the end of July and the Token Swap is LIVE!
As we want to make the whole process as simple as possible for our longterm investors, the KYC verification process won't be mandatory on eterbase.exchange until 31st of August 2020.
Everyone has a chance to swap old XBASE tokens and receive the new XBASE v2.0 tokens until the end of August, the only thing you have to do in order to swap your tokens is:
DEPOSIT THE OLD TOKENS TO YOUR ETERBASE WALLET!
The SWAP process is simple:
1. Once you login into your account at eterbase.exchange, go to the Wallet/Deposit Funds tab and select XBASE-OLD (as shown on the picture above)
2. Select the correct Network of your tokens:
A) Eterbase Coin-XBASE on Ethereum network with its contract address here https://etherscan.io/address/0x4d13d624a87baa278733c068a174412afa9ca6c8
3. Deposit your OLD tokens to the address provided by the exchange
When your deposit arrives at your eterbase wallet, the tokens will be automatically swapped into the new XBASE v2.0 tokens in a ratio 1:1000.
You can trade new tokens at eterbase.exchange vs. Tether USD, and vs. EUR here:
Technical details of new Eterbase Utility Token:
- New total supply is reduced to 1 000 000 XBASE
- The current price is approximately 2.50 EUR at eterbase.exchange
- The contract address is https://etherscan.io/token/0x5bdC00B6676579b301B276198Db1ea9AffB94329
- The untouched new supply - the equivalent of unswapped old tokens - will stay in ETERBASE reserves, and the company will decide about its use later in September
IMPORTANT: XBASE SWAP claims made after 31st August 2020 will not be approved!
For up-to-date information, subscribe here: https://www.eterbase.com
Follow our social media and don’t be shy to join the discussion: