ICHI Week in Review — Week 52 (Dec. 20–26, 2021)
Recent News and Announcements
- NEWS: ICHI’s Roadmap to $1B in Community Governed Value
- NEWS: Angel Liquidity Vaults — Cohort Launch #1
- PROPOSAL PASSED: ICHI Foundation, Token Upgrade, and Total Sale
- PROPOSAL PASSED: Launch $oneFOX-FOX Angel Vault
Highlights: Pool Liquidity and Reward Allocation (Table 1)
- 25.77% Increase in Minted oneFUSE
- oneWING (New) has surpassed 1M Minted
The increase in oneFUSE is because of the implementation of a UNI V3 pool and the increase in oneWING is because of increased user adoption. Both communities are also preparing for their own Angel Vault launch.
Important: Please see 12/29/21 ICHI per block column in table 1 for this week’s changes to ICHI reward allocations.
Angel Liquidity Vaults build on ICHI’s unique Decentralized Monetary Authority (DMA) protocol which enables any crypto project to create a branded dollar, worth exactly $1, backed by their native token. These stable assets keep more value within the project by creating a reliable, everyday currency that can easily be used to pay for business operations and investing in DeFi. ICHI has helped eight leading projects, including ShapeShift, 1inch Network, DODO, and others launch their own stable tokens. To date, more than $13.5 million branded dollars have been minted.